What's the deal?

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1286835131' post='2481831']
snip snip
[/quote]

I have since referred back to your post on the first page, thanks for the redirection of my direction. I agree, I'm going to miss CDT too. A lot of history there. I've been known as one to appreciate history from time to time. It is indeed an end to an era.

I suppose I should have clarified my question though. Would a leader from a recently former/current CDT alliance come out and tell us what's up who's also not from UPN. No offense, but it seems that UPN has given up on the treaty and I imagine that the answers I will get from them will be "Sure, CDT is done-zo." This all at the same time that Joey67500 is saying that Menotah will stay true to the pact even if they're the only ones in it. That was the point of the question, sorry for the lack of clarity. I'd also like to know if CDT will stick around in Tournament Edition, cause I may be getting back into that soon and I'd like a place to hang my hat.

So CDT, whenever you're ready, I'm pretty anxious to see what you guys have to say.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic