Some people take cybernation to seriously?

Sephiroth

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Gentle Persons[/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] I would have to say that there is simple rule we all seem to miss with our actions. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Not a Digiterran rule but a Real life rule. If it would displease or upset you if the action were directed at you then it should be your first clue that the action should not be carried out. Simple civility and common sense actually cost nothing not a bad price to make the world better.[/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] While I love our American cousins’ do not assume people like Haflinger are supporting actions that occur in the United States because they are American. I happen to know Haflinger is Canadian. [/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] The debate about public security concerns versus the privacy of an individual is a hotly debated topic in every civilized nation. [/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] I was deeply disappointed to see this action when it first came up a very similar action was proposed to us a while back to shake up a persistent ghost and rogue we had. I will let you guess where I and the rest of or Knights Council came down on this. Real Life has few protections against punks and thugs lets see if we can encourage Digiterra to individually adopt a more sensitive and meaningful set.[/font][/size]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"] [/size][/font]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Respectfully[/font][/size]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]Dame Hime Themis[/size][/font]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ktarthan linked the IP to a GOONS forum account who had used the same proxy previously, although that forum account was no longer active or had a nation to match it, so he demasked that inactive account but whoever did it or how many people knew about it remains unknown.

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1284762033' post='2456813']
[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Gentle Persons[/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] I would have to say that there is simple rule we all seem to miss with our actions. [b]Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Not a Digiterran rule but a Real life rule. If it would displease or upset you if the action were directed at you then it should be your first clue that the action should not be carried out.[/b] Simple civility and common sense actually cost nothing not a bad price to make the world better.[/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] While I love our American cousins’ do not assume people like Haflinger are supporting actions that occur in the United States because they are American. I happen to know Haflinger is Canadian. [/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] The debate about public security concerns versus the privacy of an individual is a hotly debated topic in every civilized nation. [/font][/size]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] I was deeply disappointed to see this action when it first came up a very similar action was proposed to us a while back to shake up a persistent ghost and rogue we had. I will let you guess where I and the rest of or Knights Council came down on this. Real Life has few protections against punks and thugs lets see if we can encourage Digiterra to individually adopt a more sensitive and meaningful set.[/font][/size]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"] [/size][/font]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Respectfully[/font][/size]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]Dame Hime Themis[/size][/font]
[/quote]

As always - well said Hime Themis.

Post subject: Sleep, my Methy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 am

This post is waiting for approval This post is waiting for approval

I noticed the topic he tried posting is titled "Sleep, my Methy", then includes all my personal info. The other posts he made were in responses to topics I already made. Seeing he made the topic title "Sleep, my Methy", I think its obvious whoever did this wanted to cause sleep disturbances as well as paranoia for me.