Official Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284419441' post='2452847']
I vote no on admitting Mandolus of Mandolia and 50% of signatories isn't enough to remove someone.
[/quote]
You asked for this. You are being removed from your own creation. Seek peace I say, fight another day. Pleeeeeeeease!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284422251' post='2452925']
You asked for this. You are being removed from your own creation. Seek peace I say, fight another day. Pleeeeeeeease!
[/quote]
I'm not decommissioning wonders or going to ask someone to drop a huge sum of money on GOONS. They don't want peace.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284422168' post='2452924']
We need unanimous agreement to change the wording, so we'll need to see what RV votes if he's staying a signatory. After we clear that up we'll add more members.
[/quote]

Sounds good. Brother RV, where art thou?

Edited by Bavaricar

We need unanimous agreement to change the wording, so we'll need to see what RV votes if he's staying a signatory. After we clear that up we'll add more members.
[/quote]

I do believe you are forgetting a voter in the matter of the wording change.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284422363' post='2452928']
I'm not decommissioning wonders or going to ask someone to drop a huge sum of money on GOONS. They don't want peace.
[/quote]
I can host a summit between you and GOONS, I can make the peace. What say you? :rolleyes:

[/quote]

I disagree with the wording, having taken over the mediation of these proceedings. From now on, all members shall chirp loudly like an UPS with a power failure prior to signing anything. Furthermore, Methrage has been removed from power and will play third fiddle in any future proceedings. His attempts to be a "libertarian" dictator have been noted and have promptly been discarded. I only wish that the other signatories find the kindness in their hearts to forgive him.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284422523' post='2452932']
Good point of parliamentary procedure. How vote you?
[/quote]

I vote yes on the matter of the wording change. Expelling members is hardly in line with libertarian principles.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1284422124' post='2452923']
Well, I suppose this is more interesting than new government announcements. That said, these would be much more entertaining if Methrage didn't find excuses to post several times in the span of weeks. He could at least wait a while and let himself grow back to a decent strength again.
[/quote]
I guess, but he does what he does, and there's no stopping him. Might as well just roll with it.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1284422652' post='2452939']
I vote yes on the matter of the wording change. Expelling members is hardly in line with libertarian principles.
[/quote]

This is okay. As a non-partisan mediator, I provide options outside of the ideal.

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284422745' post='2452940']
I guess, but he does what he does, and there's no stopping him. Might as well just roll with it.
[/quote]

By a parliamentary technicality, I believe you also have a vote. How say you?

Also, thank you Brother Mandolus.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1284422815' post='2452943']
By a parliamentary technicality, I believe you also have a vote. How say you?

Also, thank you Brother Mandolus.
[/quote]

Is Mr. Ghuxalia an official signatory? If so, it will be noted for these proceedings.

e: as has the null vote. Thank you.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1284422980' post='2452950']
Would you two give it a break. <_<
[/quote]

One can only assume this was posted in the wrong thread. Thank you for your input, regardless.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1284423077' post='2452953']
One can only assume this was posted in the wrong thread. Thank you for your input, regardless.
[/quote]

Well I'll admit I didn't feel like reading the whole thread but from what I got. Methrage is begging for money, and you guys are still at war.

So give it a break.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284423107' post='2452955']
I'll vote yes to allowing Ghuxalia to sign, so give me your signature and I'll add it to the document.
[/quote]

You need to await the rest of the signatories and the results of their voting prior to adding further signatories, thanks in advance.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1284423263' post='2452958']
Well I'll admit I didn't feel like reading the whole thread but from what I got. Methrage is begging for money, and you guys are still at war.

So give it a break.
[/quote]
My slots are full so I have no reason to beg for money. :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284423107' post='2452955']
I'll vote yes to allowing Ghuxalia to sign, so give me your signature and I'll add it to the document.
[/quote]
[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284420502' post='2452882']
I enjoy this. I wish to join LANCE.
/s/ caesar augustus of Ghuxalia.
[/quote]
Been there, done that.

I would like to change my position on this matter to opposing the amendment.
I would also like to put forward a motion to expel the alliance of Kerberos Nexus from the treaty, on grounds of violating Article I.

Edited by Ghuxalia

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284422927' post='2452947']
I say Show Results (Null Vote).
[/quote]

On the vote to remove language relating to the expulsion of members:

Mandolus - Yes
Methrage - Yes
Bavaricar - Yes

Rebel Virginia - ?
Ghuxalia - ?

Edited by Bavaricar

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284423315' post='2452962']
Been there, done that.

I would also like to put forward a motion to expel the alliance of Kerberos Nexus from the treaty, on grounds of violating Article I.
[/quote]
Then I change my vote to no.

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1284423315' post='2452962']
Been there, done that.

[/quote]

I had a feeling this was coming from you. Very well, we are back to the original document until you reconsider. ;) And no, I am not seconding any motion to expel anyone not even you :wub: .