• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1285343079' post='2463366']
That tattoo is boss. I love it.
[/quote]

Hahahahaha it's funny that they gave themselves that tattoo :lol1:

Yeah it sure is a deliberate mistake to go into peace mode? I want to see how that happened.

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1284930853' post='2458413']
I'm not piracy, I'm thumping

I'm thumping a scammer square on the nose. It's the kind of thump that makes your eyes water.

BTA be harbouring a known scammer. I have asked BTA to expel the scammer but weirdly ye seem intent on protecting him.

Has au202 told ye he's weakening me military? He's had 4 failed GA and left half of his warchest littering up me streets. I think he might have done a couple of CM. They tickled.

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]

Ignoring the gross affront to the English language for a second, how exactly did KN try to "help" us? They asked for some dubloons, I gave them some dubloons. They asked if we would sign a treaty, I laughed. be thar anything I've missed?[/size][/font]
[/quote]

1.) The alleged scam took place MONTHS before when he was a lone nation and not under the BTA's protection - you had AMPLE time to resolve that issue.
2.) Had you come to us BEFORE you engaged him and asked for reps, I'm sure we would have squashed this whole thing out (we did that with GOONS)
3.) Don't attack one of our members, nuke him and THEN give us an ultimatum that we have to kick him out on top of it. I don't care how big your warchest is, mine is much much larger - We can rebuild him.

**edited for grammar**

Edited by thespoon