Reunion Round War - 30-Aug-2010

Fisher X

Day 4 - Final Stats
[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/Fisher_X/ReunionRoundWarFINAL9-3-2010.jpg[/img]

Day 3 - Most of the fighting continues

I - LE vs TPC/MCXA - The anarchy gap gets closed somewhat with 12 TPC coming out of anarchy and 6 more LE going into it. The NS gap continues to widen with LE gaining 4k NS while TPC lost 20k NS. On a side note, LE moved into the overall #1 spot in AA NS.

II - (tW vs OB) - Is OB turning the tide? Today both lost 2k NS and tW had 4 nations to anarchy while OB held the same level. Overall, there is no doubt tW have the advantage, but tomorrow may prove interesting.

III - PS/TFK vs RE) - RE posted surrender tonight. No further updates will be posted. PS/TFK walk off with an anarchy advantage of 53 and a NS advantage of 66k NS. RE never seemed to recover from the blitz.

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/Fisher_X/ReunionRoundWar9-2-2010.jpg[/img]

Day 2 - The Counter

I - TPC/MCXA closed the anarchy advantage by 10 nations, but the NS advantaged widened, but only by 3k. Seems to be a good counter night, with MCXA holding their own.

II - Pretty even here with anarchies, but tW continues to expanded their NS gap

III - RE gained a few anarchies to close the blitz gap slightly, but they continue to bleed NS from the pounding of PS/TFK

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/Fisher_X/ReunionRoundWar9-1-2010.jpg[/img]

Day 1 - The Blitz

It seems pretty obvious that most defenders were caught by surprise with the war timing; the exception being Orbit Black. Therefore, day 1 shows heavy attacker advantage and the defenders will be challenged with fighting back day 2.

The attackers are fighting upward in NS, both in each individual conflict and the war in total. Even on day 2 the defenders hold the nations and AA NS advantage, though somewhat narrowed.

Anarchy advantage is strongly with the attackers 6 v. 142, which is a result of the closely keep secret of blitz timing. The test remains for the defenders to even out this anarchy disadvantage with coordinated counters.

With the timing being only 10 days into the round, nukes have not proven much impact. A few have flown, but radiation might not be lifted with this war.

So the die is cast and the battle begin. The coming days will reveal more stats to read.
[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/Fisher_X/ReunionRoundWar8-31-2010.jpg[/img]

Fish

Note on methodology: There are three separate DoW, but coordinated timing. So both are listed. (I) LE vs. TPC/MCXA, (II) Warriors vs. Orbit Black, and (III) PS/TFK vs. RE. Team Attack is LE/tW/PS/TFK and Team Defend TPC/MCXA/OB/RE. Stats begin with the 8-30 6pm run and will continue with each 6pm run. Being 6pm is used, some pre-update build-up may be missed.

Edited by Fisher X

So the first stats at 6 pm was before the initial blitz at 12:00 am game time (where you would have bulked up at 11:45 pm), and the next set of stats is the very day of the war....So the major stats of the war will actually be shown at 6:00 pm tonight (equaling day 2) and every day there after at 6:00 pm as it will reflect our first night of a retaliation and so forth.

The coming days will be interesting, several of our nation were inactive as we were not expecting a war this soon and with the start up of college it was expected.
I think 80 % has checked in and are firing up the kill machine :P

The blitz was pretty good, and TPC was defiantly caught off guard o/ to LE for that.
However TPC are very effective about recovering and fighting our way out of the hole, hopefully our college nations will have all checked there nations by day 3 :)

GL LE!

BG.

PS* Your attack/blitz on MCXA sucked, lol!! But we all know 99.9% of your attacks were focused on TPC anyway :smug:

Edited by Burning Glory

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1283435488' post='2439116']
I shouldn't do commentary after last round but in the absence of a commentator......
TPC appear to have some very nice counters.
Co-ordination in the main was superb from my viewpoint.
The sleeping giant has been awoken!
[/quote]

Thanks SoT, for who we have active were doing ok.....a bunch of our normal active peeps has stressed that with the start up of college they are unable to do the update attack and some are not even waring at all. This makes it hard for coordinating attacks with the ones who are active,lol.

you guys use the same tactics we do, well except for the sanction part...So it's nice to see how my active guys are doing against similar tactics.

I will say that of all the times we have fought against each other and together, this is LE's best and your coordination and planning not only shows, it paid off. Salute to that!

I'm very anxious to see the end war results:D

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

Thanks BG. We owe a big part of our success to Roan(Janitor). He's spent countless hours on targets, and preparation, every day. And, of course, none of this would be possible with out the dedication of our members, officers, and the big dog, Fish. Glad to be a part of such a great TE family.

Salute!

Day 3 stats and commentary added (edit to the first post)

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91585&view=findpost&p=2438046"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91585&view=findpost&p=2438046[/url]

Fish

Edited by Fisher X

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1283464542' post='2439527']
Thanks SoT, for who we have active were doing ok.....a bunch of our normal active peeps has stressed that with the start up of college they are unable to do the update attack and some are not even waring at all. This makes it hard for coordinating attacks with the ones who are active,lol.

you guys use the same tactics we do, well except for the sanction part...So it's nice to see how my active guys are doing against similar tactics.

I will say that of all the times we have fought against each other and together, this is LE's best and your coordination and planning not only shows, it paid off. Salute to that!

I'm very anxious to see the end war results:D

BG.
[/quote]

Nice point on the college scenario.
I recall I brought this up on our boards prior to blitz when we were also suffering from a low signup count.
It is assumed that all members fight as it's a war game.
It is also assumed that this is taken into consideration with war plans. ( thanks Roan )
The deeper into a round we go the more intel is gathered but some guys get around this (on all sides) :P

Certain names are known to be active round on round so they need taking out quickly.
Certain names are also Uber Active and they need to be dispensed quick as you like..

Bottom line is that I think TPC planned the counters very well, not the sort of mish mash knee jerk stuff that loses wars.