8k infra jump, worth it?

Paradoxical

It depends what your nation is for. In pure fighting terms, I believe 7999 is the place to stop, as the same size of war chest will go twice as far as it will in a 12k nation and you make almost as much profit per day (about 95%?). Future wars will probably be nuclear so the size of bills will be the critical factor. There is an argument that stopping at 4999 and buying tech is the best, but you're already past that ;). However, if you want to make your nation as big as possible obviously you should plan around buying infra in the most efficient way possible.

i have aquestion now about infrstructure now then.. so there is no jump at 13000 infra.. and so your saying that after 13000 infra it actually costs more to upkeep it instead of it making you money...??

i am at 12800 right now.. but i was planning to buy 200 infra at once within the next few days.. you think its not wise to go much passed that?

i have aquestion now about infrstructure now then.. so there is no jump at 13000 infra.. and so your saying that after 13000 infra it actually costs more to upkeep it instead of it making you money...??

i am at 12800 right now.. but i was planning to buy 200 infra at once within the next few days.. you think its not wise to go much passed that?

Once upon a time, it has been calculated that ~13,500 levels of infrastructure is the break even for economic growth with upkeep increase. Well, things have been added since then; so you should be viligent about buying infrastructure, but not much is there to worry about just yet.

Also, there is not infra jump at 13k.

Once upon a time, it has been calculated that ~13,500 levels of infrastructure is the break even for economic growth with upkeep increase. Well, things have been added since then; so you should be viligent about buying infrastructure, but not much is there to worry about just yet.

Also, there is not infra jump at 13k.

ok well i guess i will have to wait and see.. tomorrow.. i should be jumping over the 13000 infra mark.. maybe ill stay at 12999 buy 1 infra and see what happens.. :) THANKS pplz