lulvolution

UberSpion

Cybergins,

I come to you from the doldrums of inactivity and present to you a dialog of ramblings. A regurgitation of thoughts.

Barbra Streisand oooohooohooooohooooohooo hoooohoooooooo

I feel that my generation of cybergins, while not the oldest or wise, have gone astray from their original intentions. They have descended into a dark dark place. A place that provides no enjoyment or laughter. All laughter is met with tears of persecution. A perpetual chafing of the epidermis of humor.

Duck Sauce oooohooohooooohooooohooo hoooohoooooooo

This that I speak of is a culture, a presence that provides fear and as it has proven before, is a catalysis for complete failure. Why do we sit blindly and allow this to continue? However they classify themselves in the political spectrum, the persecution is all the same. We have all the same drama from all the same people it seems. Why?

I believe it's time that we JDGAF.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the interwebs,
we shall fight on the forums and in irc,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the pixels, we shall defend our ideals, whatever the cost may be,
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this ideal or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the updates, armed and guarded by the positive mental attitude, would carry on the struggle, until, in Admin's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

[img]http://chzderp.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/whargarbl_sm.gif?w=200[/img]

Edited by UberSpion

I have myself full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to go a day or two without a spam thread.