are furs any good?

sparta

If you're not a tech dealer then they are comparable to gold. Furs have a stigma, and the first thing people think when someone say they have them, is "ZOMG THAT SUCKS", but having furs doesn't mean you are going to fail in Cybernations. Although, yes, furs are one of the weaker resources in CN.

I don't think their is a such thing as a "bad" resource. It all depends on what the nation and what they want. Realize that furs Increase citizen’s daily income +$3.50 and increases the natural growth of a nation by 10%, not bad especially for a new nation.

AS an individual resource, there is nothing bad with furs. (remeber that the 10%refers to land, which is useful for large nations) However, it doesn't fit into any of the good combo's, and neither the 3 bonus combo or the 5 bonus combo requires it.

AS an individual resource, there is nothing bad with furs. (remeber that the 10%refers to land, which is useful for large nations) However, it doesn't fit into any of the good combo's, and neither the 3 bonus combo or the 5 bonus combo requires it.

Unless you count Affluent Population, which may not seem useful but can counteract loss of happiness due to high taxes.

Also natural growth sounds like population but eitherway it's useful. I am only a week old and have already had to purchase 29.746 miles of land to conatin my population explosion, i am close to 2,000 working citizens already.