Official Decree By Red Safari

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='21 July 2010 - 07:55 AM' timestamp='1279695317' post='2382226']
This is priceless.
[/quote]
[i]Oh dear god. [/i]

Yeah it's pretty much the perfect treaty, allows you to do all the cool things but doesn't obligate you to do anything. Personally, I would call it an oMoAoDP instead of a MoADP, but whatever floats your boat.

edit: note to self, I really need to start reading treaty texts more often

Edited by Iosif

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='21 July 2010 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1279695317' post='2382226']
This is priceless.
[/quote]

"Both parties agree to defend one another, but only if they don't need too much help, and only then if it's not too much of a bother. The signatories also agree that Thursdays are terribly inconvenient for mutual defense, and thus any conflicts falling on a Thursday shall be rescheduled to the following Monday, unless said Monday is a holiday."

[quote name='Schad' date='21 July 2010 - 02:42 AM' timestamp='1279705318' post='2382336']
"Both parties agree to defend one another, but only if they don't need too much help, and only then if it's not too much of a bother. The signatories also agree that Thursdays are terribly inconvenient for mutual defense, and thus any conflicts falling on a Thursday shall be rescheduled to the following Monday, unless said Monday is a holiday."
[/quote]
That sums it all up in a nice little package. :lol1:

[quote name='Farore' date='21 July 2010 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1279693283' post='2382185']
Congrats on the treaty guys and its nice seeing you LRA again, even though I wasn't expecting you leading an alliance. Guess we have been lacking in communication since we departed from the same AA. :(
[/quote]

Oh yes its a been a while since i departed, I done alot of reading and learn't a few tricks over the way and it landed me here. Means alot bumping into old associates. :D