A giant, unnecessary mess

Hereno

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='19 July 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1279583608' post='2379511']
Are you the only one who has still incorrectly interpreted what I said? Bottomfeeders is not the whole alliance, its the small portion of idiots who keep sending out the e-mails. Just make a quick fix and be done. This wasn't an outright attack from the beginning. Few people took it that way and it has since been taken care of. And as I said before, this didn't need to be taken to the BBs. Indeed unnecessary.
[/quote]
A) Calling anyone bottomfeeders is generally an idiotic thing to do, and not conducive to an inteligent discussion with their alliance mates.

B) No one is actually sending the e-mails it's an automated list that sends e-mails when a new applicant applies so that those in charge of proccessing such things know what's up.

C) And if you consider it so unnecesary whu on Earth are you a) commenting on it and b) why are you wasting your time on something that is useless by insulting people?

As for the actual thread, iClean and Hereno you guys seem to be having issues and your both my friends, so I hope you guys get this worked out. :/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may consider this Athens' official position on this matter. Whatever issues arose between Iclean and Hereno should have remained private. We do not approve of threads by our members , that essentially call out allies. There are ALWAYS better ways to handle things than THIS.

To our allies in Corporation... You have my most sincere apology.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='19 July 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1279597834' post='2379892']
You may consider this Athens' official position on this matter. Whatever issues arose between Iclean and Hereno should have remained private. We do not approve of threads by our members , that essentially call out allies. There are ALWAYS better ways to handle things than THIS.

[/quote]
You should still raid kev though. It's the right thing to do.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='19 July 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1279597834' post='2379892']

[/quote]

Not required, but accepted and appreciated.

And with that, I'll give the ol' "No Corporation member below the rank of Executive may post in this thread", and we can all return to our regularly scheduled programs.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1']
You should still raid kev though. It's the right thing to do.[/quote]

Check your war screen.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='20 July 2010 - 03:14 AM' timestamp='1279610074' post='2380241']
Not required, but accepted and appreciated.

And with that, I'll give the ol' "No Corporation member below the rank of Executive may post in this thread", and we can all return to our regularly scheduled programs.

Check your war screen.
[/quote]
Ha! Like you can even reach me.

Also, you're just as bad as Legion with your gag order!