What will the next war look like?

zzzptm

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1281403052' post='2408773']
Depends on the situation really, little AA's are often run incompetently. There was recently a situation where our MilCom contacted the gov of a small AA to see if a nation that was causing trouble was a ghost or not. They said it was a ghost, so the nation was cleared for attack and hit a day or so later was hit by one of our nations. Then, 3 members of the alliance that was being ghosted attacked our member. So when some alliances can't even decide if a nation is a member of theirs or not, I find it hard to fault NSO asking for proof, when the information about the attack was coming second-hand through Rag, not from TENE.
[/quote]

Im not sure how they do it in the alternate dimension where you reside, but here in mine its quite common, expected even, to deal with the protector for issues invoving the protectorate. Rok is not a second hand source, you have an issue with the protectorate you deal with the protector.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1281404862' post='2408836']
Im not sure how they do it in the alternate dimension where you reside, but here in mine its quite common, expected even, to deal with the protector for issues invoving the protectorate. Rok is not a second hand source, you have an issue with the protectorate you deal with the protector.
[/quote]
So had Rag confirmed membership, or did they just see the war on their protectorate's AA? And if they had, why did they decide to withhold the information from NSO?

Also, your baiting is hilarious, yet pitifully amateurish and ineffectual.

Edited by WorldConqueror

My point is still valid. People complaining about the CB.
Keep going, I don't mind. Also, The way I see it, NSO didn't want it to be cleared diplomatically since they kept doing whatever they did without even trying to figure out what was on with the guy and RoK didn't want to keep the war from happening after NSO sent the aid. NSO pretty much started the war even though they could have used the diplomatic path.

There seems to be a lot of petty talking in here about us.

We recognize the fact that we made a mistake in sending him aid. Regardless of the circumstances, Heft misjudged the situation, as he has mentioned this countless times. The point being is that we did try to go the diplomatic route by admitting to our mistake, but we were shut down in those regards. That's about it. RoK has a fine and dandy CB on us, but the circumstances are being oversimplified by the ignorant masses. Some people understand the situation and are debating about it. Others are just being stupid. And for your information, we are content with fighting. I do not recall seeing any Sith whining about how we're fighting. Sure, we were a bit surprised at the number of our enemies, but that's a moot point.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1281452833' post='2409664']
There seems to be a lot of petty talking in here about us.

We recognize the fact that we made a mistake in sending him aid. Regardless of the circumstances, Heft misjudged the situation, as he has mentioned this countless times. The point being is that we did try to go the diplomatic route by admitting to our mistake, but we were shut down in those regards. That's about it. RoK has a fine and dandy CB on us, but the circumstances are being oversimplified by the ignorant masses. Some people understand the situation and are debating about it. Others are just being stupid. And for your information, we are content with fighting. I do not recall seeing any Sith whining about how we're fighting. Sure, we were a bit surprised at the number of our enemies, but that's a moot point.
[/quote]

We need to know this: are there any battlefield photos with chimpanzees and/or footballs in them?

Several large bets are riding on the answer to that question.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1281473990' post='2410138']
We need to know this: are there any battlefield photos with chimpanzees and/or footballs in them?

Several large bets are riding on the answer to that question.
[/quote]

Ooh. I don't think there are photos of them. But there is one of a rainbow. Is that at stake?

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1281474605' post='2410157']
Ooh. I don't think there are photos of them. But there is one of a rainbow. Is that at stake?
[/quote]

Not really. If you could just take this football coated with female chimp pheromones, and accept shipment of a dozen male chimps to be released near said football in or near a battle area and THEN snap a pic...