The Superfriends answer the call

LincolnC

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='04 July 2010 - 09:18 AM' timestamp='1278199082' post='2359070']
So SF admits that the war has nothing to do with a raid? Things are much "[i]easyer[/i]" when you use the truth. :)
[/quote]

I'll simplify things a little for you mate... say your at a bar and a mate runs into you spilling your drink... you laugh he buys you anouther you keep walking... then an old enemy who you have come to blows with in the past runs into you sending your beer all over the floor well thats when the fisty cuffs get going.

The Raid is still why the war happened... its just who you are didn't help.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' date='03 July 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1278199964' post='2359085']
The Raid is still why the war happened... its just who you are didn't help.
[/quote]
So which former AA is holding a grudge for whatever may have happened?

Edit: for grammar

Edited by JonBoy16

When I was asked by Frogout Nations why we were fighting them - I showed them [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88450"]the DoW [/url]....
..... every one of them said Reddit :rolleyes:

When I explained the reasons to Bad Company, they joined me in a Chorus of ♫ Can't get enough of your love ♫:smug:

But, there's no need to tell Superfriends [b]anything[/b] ....

Superfriends are Great !!

[list][*]They can fly faster than a speeding bullet[*]Jump tall buildings with just one bound[*]Superfriends know everything :blink:[/list]
[b][size="3"]I do have a couple of Questions to ask YOU tho' KW .......
[/size][/b]
[quote name='King Wally' date='04 July 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1278199964' post='2359085']
I'll simplify things a little for you mate... say your at a bar and a mate runs into you spilling your drink... you laugh he buys you anouther you keep walking... then an old enemy who you have come to blows with in the past runs into you sending your beer all over the floor well thats when the fisty cuffs get going. [/quote]

[b][size="3"]1. Should you have been in the bar in the first place ?? - you showed no ID ??
2. Which Wally are you exactly - I hear there a LOADS of Wallys in Superfriends !![/size][/b]

Seriously tho' Guys ......[list][*][b]Whilst it's great to have new blood and new alliances in TE[/b][*][quote name='Clash' date='03 July 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1278174247' post='2358718']
[i][color="#afeeee"]You're[/color][/i] Already doing it wrong.
[/quote][/list]

[quote]So which former AA is holding a grudge for whatever may have happened?[/quote]

I cant speak for anyone beyond myself... im not in SF gov, but i know we gave you a few good cracks at AoD prior to merging into SF. Im sure we wern't the only ones.

[quote]1. Should you have been in the bar in the first place ?? - you showed no ID ??[/quote]

You cant be refused entry if you never leave...

[quote]2. Which Wally are you exactly - I hear there a LOADS of Wallys in Superfriends !! [/quote]

Im the King Wally of course... im just waiting till we have enough wallys to swing my coup vote and rule all of TE :P

[quote]You're Already doing it wrong.[/quote]

TE is for killing and maiming pixals... if you think we are doing it wrong id suggest you belong back in SE mode. o/ War!

[quote name='King Wally' date='04 July 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1278205517' post='2359154']
You cant be refused entry if you never leave...
[/quote]

Clue to required ID[list][*]What's wrong with this picture[*][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3385841.gif[/img]..... apart from the ugly guy at the top :awesome:[/list]So - I ask again -[size="3"] Which Wally are you ? [size="2"]identify yourself man [/size]
[/size]

[quote name='Dom Zak' date='03 July 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1278188594' post='2358919']MaX said "Max_Cristof declares on everyone that declared on us" which means he wanted war. There was no need for SF to interfere, it was a 3-4 day initiation. Whatever, have fun being dragged down and I wouldn't be surprised if there were more DoW's tonight..
[/quote]

You missed the part where we talked to BC in private... :P

[quote]So - I ask again - Which Wally are you ? identify yourself man[/quote]

im sorry im starting to think im missing your refference here...
???

EDIT*** im king wally in SE and TE you know? is that what your asking?

Edited by King Wally

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='03 July 2010 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1278189868' post='2358941']
Do you mean 1 vs. 1 like SF did [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88454][i]here[/i][/url]? After reading through all this good vs. evil propaganda you're talking about, let me get this right...

SF jumps into a perfectly even war = the noble treaty honoring thing to do.
TPC gets help from a treaty partner = an evil thing absent of honor?

You SF "superheros" sound more like hypocrites to me. :)

Don't be so evasive. If a TPC nation attacking a SF (wait- what?! Your guy got attacked in TE?????) nation was the real reason for war then you would also be at war with Escape Goat, Roman Empire, \m/, DaiGurrenDan (whoever they are), Catharsis, and Global Democratic Alliance. No- that isn't the reason. The plain fact that everyone can see is that the new SE bloc doesn't have the testicular fortitude to attack the Roman Empire because they're larger than you. That's ok. TPC will fight you and give you the most hell we can give you despite being only 2/3 your size and strength in this "1 vs. 1 war" of ours. ;)

o/ TPC
o/ Victory!
[/quote]

To address your first paragraph, the war declared on BC was not a 1v1. They were hit by 3 different alliances. Us on the other hand, only declared on one single alliance, and we were the only ones to do so.

To address the second part, it wasn't exactly the fact that our guy got attacked. Firstly, this guy wasn't any guy. It was the top nation of all of TE at that time, and also the largest nation of the largest alliance at the time.

We kinda didn't like that. So we talked to one of your government officials. They told us it wasn't against policy. Now, I (or anyone else I asked - and yes, TE veterans) have heard of a tech raiding policy that allows tech raiding large alliances. Here's the log:

[quote][15:45] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> You around?
[15:46] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> yes?
[15:49] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> Someone from TPC decided to attack an SF member
[15:49] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> Let me get the link
[15:49] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000038
[15:51] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> oh
[15:53] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> i think TE is about war you know but. i think he having little fun but i will talk to him :|
[15:54] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> Heh, well a little "fun" from knocking the #1 alliance down is not exactly what we consider "fun" if you know what I mean.
[15:54] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> are you afraid of little competiton sire? but yes i know what ya mean :) lol
[15:55] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> lol no, I just think it's a little dirty ;)
[15:55] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> dirty ?
[15:55] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> y you say that?
[15:56] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> "Tech raiding" the #1 nation
[15:56] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> it's just to knock him down, not a tech raid.
[15:57] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> I mean, I'm just calling it how I see it.
[15:58] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> yea but to understand this. not everyone is strong. everyone have a weakness. common sense :) beside technically it is my fault letting him do it without takin look in
[15:58] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> lol ok
[15:59] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> i will talk to him :) beside, afterall, Te isnt SE :) lol
[15:59] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> ^_^
[15:59] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> I know, I just don't like what happend :P
[15:59] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> Bein top alliance dont always have its own perks :)
[15:59] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> i kno
[16:01] <CrzyMeg[Legion]> i will fix it [/quote]

Was it intentional, against policy and this is just a cover-up? Or is it really not against TPC policy to raid the largest nation of the largest alliance (and the largest nation of all of TE for that matter)? [b]You[/b] make your decision.

[quote name='Andy Roberts' date='04 July 2010 - 04:12 AM' timestamp='1278213111' post='2359219']
To address your first paragraph, the war declared on BC was not a 1v1. They were hit by 3 different alliances. Us on the other hand, only declared on one single alliance, and we were the only ones to do so.

To address the second part, it wasn't exactly the fact that our guy got attacked. Firstly, this guy wasn't any guy. It was the top nation of all of TE at that time, and also the largest nation of the largest alliance at the time.

We kinda didn't like that. So we talked to one of your government officials. They told us it wasn't against policy. Now, I (or anyone else I asked - and yes, TE veterans) have heard of a tech raiding policy that allows tech raiding large alliances. Here's the log:

Was it intentional, against policy and this is just a cover-up? Or is it really not against TPC policy to raid the largest nation of the largest alliance (and the largest nation of all of TE for that matter)? [b]You[/b] make your decision.
[/quote]meg is not gov and not TPC. mabey do a fact check.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='LincolnC' date='03 July 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1278214171' post='2359227']
Then why is she in the channel with & and the topic specifically says that ~ and & is gov?
[/quote]

Ugh...really? i kind of expected a little more then that from SF, but thanks for letting me know that i can lower those expectations <_<

[quote name='Andy Roberts' date='03 July 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1278213111' post='2359219']
To address your first paragraph, the war declared on BC was not a 1v1. They were hit by 3 different alliances. Us on the other hand, only declared on one single alliance, and we were the only ones to do so.[/quote]
Go look at the post KO made. You'll see that the kiwi/wapa/tW gang was still outnumbered by those they declared war on.

[quote name='Andy Roberts' date='03 July 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1278213111' post='2359219']

We kinda didn't like that. So we talked to one of your government officials.[/quote]
You should check your facts before you assume anything. Meg doesn't speak for TPC. As a matter of fact, if you look at her [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000128]nation[/url] you'll see that she is part of Ozland Cobras. Don't worry about the symbol next to her name on IRC. That's none of your business.

[/quote]
There is no TPC policy stating it is against the rules to attack the largest nation in TE. There [i]is[/i] however a rule that we don't raid nations belonging to the top however many AA's we see fit to include in our 'Do Not Raid List.' So yes, whatever TPC guy (probably a ghost) it was that attacked your guy was going against TPC policy. Declaring war on our entire alliance because one of your guys got roughed up a little though- that wasn't a good move. You new kids on the block have a lot to learn about TE. Perhaps you've been too concentrated on SE lately to notice some of the finer details over here on this side of the game.

Next time you have an issue with TPC, bring it up with me. That's why I asked for an embassy in your forum. If you really wanted a diplomatic solution (like you say you tried getting in 40 minutes with TFK), ask for an embassy, ask who the gov of an alliance is, or something other than a hasty decision.

HOWEVER: With all that said. This is TE and we are here for war. I'm glad SF declared war on us and I look forward to the battle. Next time though, don't use fake reasons and don't be hypocritical.

GL to SF.

Maybe TPC can explain how someone with & and acts like Gov isn't really Gov when the channel says anyone with & is Gov. Also her forum profile even says TPC.

I don't like TPC disrespecting me so when they can talk to me with a little bit of respect they know where to find me.
[quote][21:31] <dogbite[OLC]> hey kid
[21:32] <dogbite[OLC]> ill answer all your questions
[21:34] <LincolnC[RnR|DMoD]> Hmm?[/quote]

I'm not a kid. kthxbai.

[quote name='LincolnC' date='03 July 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1278215937' post='2359250']
Maybe TPC can explain how someone with & and acts like Gov isn't really Gov when the channel says anyone with & is Gov. Also her forum profile even says TPC.

I don't like TPC disrespecting me so when they can talk to me with a little bit of respect they know where to find me.

I'm not a kid. kthxbai.
[/quote]
dogbite[[b]OLC[/b]] is probably in the OLC alliance. You can check his [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000611]nation[/url] to be sure.

You guys seriously gotta fix your channel cause he also has &

Edit: I just spoke with Jon on IRC, my apologies for confusing Gov but you're channel topic is the cause of it and as you can see in our chat, Meg had no intention of declaring she wasn't Gov.

We have spoken on a little kinder note and we look forward to the coming days of war ahead of us.

Edited by LincolnC

ok i did call you a kid but im sorry if you found disrespect.was a tuff day for me but i play to win and war is my game.sf is here for tpc,we know that and tpc will show what rounds of training can bring to this game when they put sf to sleep. ill cap your name when you earn it. im oz by the way not TPC.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='Therm' date='04 July 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1278223579' post='2359327']
Well, one hour after update, war is now nuclear.

Enjoy increased GRL guys :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I will, so long as more nukes hit the side I do not favor :)

[quote name='LincolnC' date='04 July 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1278215937' post='2359250']

I'm not a kid. kthxbai.
[/quote]

Now, that I've recalled, dogbite called me a "kid" once too.
After reading your inspiring posts I've decided to feel deeply offended and have my terrible revenge one day.

[quote name='kong' date='04 July 2010 - 04:16 AM' timestamp='1278231388' post='2359362']
Now, that I've recalled, dogbite called me a "kid" once too.
After reading your inspiring posts I've decided to feel deeply offended and have my terrible revenge one day.
[/quote]

Dogbite has never called me "kid". I feel left out and demand retribution!!

I'm 53, so calling me "kid" would make me feel young again. By not doing so dogbite has made me feel old. Clearly grounds for a DoW and many rounds of dogbite hating :P

Irrelevant to the current war in TE I know, or the OP, but LincolnC started it ([url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88448&view=findpost&p=2359250"]here[/url]).

Like KO said: "continue the pointless discussion."

[quote name='bibliophile' date='04 July 2010 - 06:52 AM' timestamp='1278240750' post='2359397']
I'm 53, so calling me "kid" would make me feel young again. By not doing so dogbite has made me feel old.
[/quote]
You don't look a day over 20 ^^