IMPROVEMENTS AND WONDERS

TOLWYN

For a real answer, read here:

The response varies depending on who you talk to. Some say start buying wonders around 4k infra, some at 5k infra. So you're not behind if you decide to do it then. At 4k infra, you should have most of the income improving improvements, so then might be a good time.

[quote name='iMatt' date='30 June 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1277923700' post='2355442']

The response varies depending on who you talk to. Some say start buying wonders around 4k infra, some at 5k infra. So you're not behind if you decide to do it then. At 4k infra, you should have most of the income improving improvements, so then might be a good time.
[/quote]

Yep, I'd recommend once you profit 3,000,000 daily, although, I started at 3k :P

No, you should be buying wonders before maxing out improvements. Though, as a new nation it will take some time before you are earning enough money to afford wonders and you should focus on increasing infrastructure right now. I think you may have some problems here since I believe you've basically challenged the entirety of the Black Sphere which is going to play havoc with your infra. Good luck with that by the way.

And this comment:

[quote name='alyster' date='30 June 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1277922780' post='2355423']
Quite obviously your in the strongest alliance (as it seems). There should be something about it in your improvement & wonder guide
[/quote]

Made me laugh out loud. B-)

[quote name='iMatt' date='30 June 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1277923700' post='2355442']

[/quote]

I WILL FOLLOW THIS WISE PLAN THEN. I PLAN TO REACH THE 3000 INFRA MARK SOON, THANK YOU FOR THE ASSISTANCE.