DaiGurrenDan's late DoW on the Roman Empire!

Rongue

DaiGurrenDan never backs down and fight's to the death!
We ( Me and just me XD )Declare war on the Roman Empire.
Reason: I want to get rolled and I was bored.

So far the war goes well. Out of the 2 Roman Empire nations I am at war with 1 was sent into anarchy by me, and the other declared on me and failed both ground attacks. :awesome:

I am waiting for a third person to declare war on me that can win a ground battle for once. :smug:

This next part is funny.
Anyone that goes rogue please declare on the Roman Empire and place DaiGurrenDan as your AA for lulz.

This is even more funny.
Term's of surrender for the Roman Empire.
1. Create a DoD ( Declaration of defeat ) Thread and Admit defeat to DaiGurrenDan and Rongue of Saikyo Koryuken. I will Give you peace until next round, and maybe the round after. :wub:
If you want different terms then feel free to ask for them and we can talk about it. :ehm:

Nothing personal but I was bored out of my mind.

I made this thread because it seemed like a good idea at the time. :rolleyes:

Let the trolls run wild?

Oh did I forget to say the Roman empire put a sanction on me? :wub: ( I must be worth it! )
I want more sanctions!

I am also declaring war on the pink team and will attack them as soon as I can if I can. Escape goat is pink right?
I am on the pink team now. :blink:

Oh here is my TE link... please feel free to drop by and declare on me Roman Lovers...
http://tournament.cybernations.net/inbox.asp

Edited by JakeTADLong

Update!
Well I won day 1 of this war even though I had 5 nation's to deal with and not all were RE.
As I found out when I logged on I am now in a hopeless 6 front war and a blue sanction from yesterday!
Almost all my attacks failed and I even sent myself into anarchy just to hit RE harder but failed as I was spread too thin and my warchest is like $7 now.

FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

Let me lay ot my conditions of victory against Roman Empire that I had in post 1.
1. Not being bored anymore.
2. Getting rolled.

It seems that I will win this war. :awesome:

lol NationRuler, sorry about this but I had to have some solo action... no matter how dumb it was. XD
Props to Kingneptune, he owned me.

Well all my war slots besides I think 2 are still fighting back. :awesome:

Victory... :smug:

Naw I am locked now so I can't do much of anything.
Don't worry Roman Empire, if you give in to my surrender terms this battle can finaly end. :lol1:

If I get 100% rolled and try to fight to the end then it will be my victory!

What counts as being "rolled", just locked and beaten down to the point you can't recover? I am almost there! :wub:

[quote name='ADude' date='30 June 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1277927662' post='2355516']
lol what?
[/quote]
It's called self anarchy bro, and what he meant was he deployed everything to hit you guys harder thus leading into self anarchy.

:ph34r:
Anyhow, I totally support this thread. Roll Rome.

[quote name='Confusion' date='30 June 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1277929528' post='2355599']
It's called self anarchy bro, and what he meant was he deployed everything to hit you guys harder thus leading into self anarchy.

:ph34r:
Anyhow, I totally support this thread. Roll Rome.
[/quote]
Also thy failed to do a good attack set on me. :awesome:
I can delete and reroll unless they time things well, or I can kick logic to the curb and not delete and rebuild! :lol1:

So votes on wht I should do?
This war is not over until I say it is over.

In a way I can already declare victory.... if I use this fail logic...
1. My Goals in declaring this war are almost 100% done.
2. RE is the biggest alliance and those that fly under it's flag should be protected but it has failed to protect it's member's from one lonely rouge. The whole point of an alliance is to protect and I have shaken that up. So how can RE honestly call this a victory?
3. They used a sanction and I still was able to fight back. It was not until a 6th person jumped at full power that I could no longer fight back.

Seeing as Roman Empire has 150 or so nations that means I get about 150 rerolls until I have no right to claim a fair victory. :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Roman Empire..... it has only begun.

[quote name='JakeTADLong' date='30 June 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1277944871' post='2355994']
2. RE is the biggest alliance and those that fly under it's flag should be protected but it has failed to protect it's member's from one lonely rouge. The whole point of an alliance is to protect and I have shaken that up. So how can RE honestly call this a victory?
[/quote]

Lol what? You attacked a Roman Empire nation, and were promptly attacked by two Roman Empire nations (you only had two defensive slots open). I know you recognized your logic as fail but cmon...