Saoirse na hTahoe

Manetheren

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tahoan sovereignty of 150 years trumps any arbitrary decision reached by the United States. A full withdrawal and we can live in peace. Take Colorado, take Montana, take Wyoming.

California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona are part of teh Tahoe Republic now and forever.

OOC: You three are talking as if I were not capable of making my own decisions.

Mudd, there was no uprising or genocide that happened any time within the past week. If you're going to lie so badly, mark it in an OOC fashion that you're lying.//

Edited by Sargun

ooc: Um, if it's off by GM decision, then the petition is also off and this whole thing is inert. In short: I wouldn't be defending you if there was no need for you to be defended and no petition. That said, I guess enjoy your independence until redone. You cannot call half the RP void and then expect my actions would be the same.

The U.S. Factbook has been updated accordingly.. and I'm back to flying old glory.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_9jGfkHJAAx8/SrEFZeLBGPI/AAAAAAAAAgs/pXxWaQYN5yU/ghost%20fleet%20off%20Singapore_thumb[3].jpg[/img]
The Tahoan fleet has stopped at Honolulu, Hawaii to refuel and resupply. Transferring thousands of tons of fuel and dry goods to civilian vessels is expected to take more than a day. Military leaders commanding the fleet have gone ashore to visit the military cemeteries of the Tahoan dead as well as discuss joint operations with the Pacifican Navy. Three of the four carrier battle groups have surged ahead and are joining up with the remaining three Tahoan carrier groups to begin conducting military operations in the east Pacific.

Formal invitations for joint fleet exercises have been extended to Vietnam, Greater Pacifica and China.

---------------------------

The miltiary situation is currently soley focused on uniting the Cascadian/North Tahoe military with the late loyalist Military. It will take far to long to integrate specific units but commands are being integrated and general officers spread around to where they are most useful.

Give me specifics

Sir our navy is intact from the war and of course the late Cascadian navy remains at port. Amalgamation of the two forces has been completed into a joint command. Our navy is at 100% readiness. What remained of our air forces has returned from Africa and of course most pilots fled north along with their aircraft so the former loyalist air forces are at perhaps 50% readiness and the former North Tahoan air force is at 100%. Most aircraft factories are located in Seattle which is fortunate and they are on a full wartime footing spitting out aircraft as fast as they can. We are making up for wartime losses with purchases from our allies, as well. Our army is in even better shape with hundreds of thousands of soldiers surviving the war and even more civilians gaining military experience. The President and Prime Minister have refused to allow conscription but we are overwhelmed with volunteers as it is. Most military hardware was destroyed in the war and later uprising so there is a shortage of tanks, but we are filling the void with purchases from our friends and allies.

LT [i]Coho[/i], off the California Coast

Captain Imrallan gave the order and out of the left forward vertical launch tube came six men in SCUBA gear. Pulling a mini-sub out of the tube on its track, they boarded it and headed for shore, 5 miles distant. The submarine quickly picked up steam and headed further south to send more men ashore. Hundreds of operators of the Naval Special Warfare Command would be making there way ashore this night with the task of picking up intelligence on seaborne defenses. Most had been destroyed during the war, leaving the coast vulnerable, but a well placed artillery battery could still cause problems for any infantry coming ashore.

Fifty thousand feet over their heads a stealth UAV snapped photo after photo in high definition of any interesting targets.

Two hundred miles over that a GEOSYNC Spy Satellite snapped pictures and video of the region, keeping troop movements in check and sending back real time information to Tahoan military command.

--------------------------------------------

Back in Portland, teams began to analyze systems data that was coming in from satellite and spy plane, preparing airstrikes.

Edited by Emperor Mudd

[b]Southern Oregon and Idaho[/b]

Classified messages were broadcast to officers of 0-5 rank and down informing them simply that the Tahoan Military was now upgraded in its readiness from FAST PACE to DUEL which they knew to mean that the Defense Readiness Threat Condition had been upgraded from Severe to Critical.

Subsequently, the officers called meetings and briefed their men on their units individual goals for the military conflict which was expected immediately.

Six hundred miles off the coastline of California the six Tahoan carrier battlegroups had spread out and were at maximum combat readiness, ready to launch aircraft within 5 minutes of recieving confirmation.