Constant Harassment by UINE

corey rolfe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or is he telling the truth and you guys are covering it up... I noticed that all of you that say he is are on the list. I'm not making any accusations, but those are some interesting coincidences.

OMG- i'm [b]so[/b] excited. I can't [b]wait[/b] for Keve to get home from work so he can end this thread! So i'm just going to post here to diffuse my excitement.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='coreyrolfe' date='07 June 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1275948795' post='2328213']
Or is he telling the truth and you guys are covering it up... I noticed that all of you that say he is are on the list. I'm not making any accusations, but those are some interesting coincidences.
[/quote]

THEY'RE COVERING IT UP DUDE, DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THEM!!!

[quote name='d3filed' date='07 June 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1275949002' post='2328220']
THEY'RE COVERING IT UP DUDE, DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THEM!!!
[/quote]

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

Don't spoil the surprise.

There are about 1000 things wrong with this thread.

If you are being 'harassed OOC', take it to the staff (if it's in the context of the game or game forums) or other relevant parties (e.g. IRCops, other forums' admin staff, etc).

If you want to make a thread complaining about being tech raided, that's IC and should go in World Affairs.

This isn't going anywhere good so I'm locking it.