Network Question

PyroShizZz

I was wondering how do you (The Staff) go on about multiple people using CN in the same network?

Me and my wife play the game and we are having trouble getting her to join a alliance because she is in the same network as I am, the only thing is that we use routers for our laptops, she does her thing, I do my thing and I wouldn't want this to be any trouble in the future.

Remember though, we might be on the same network, but we [color="#FF0000"]DO NOT[/color] do anything together when it comes to game working.

Edited by PyroShizZz

As far as I know, they USED to allow multiple nations on the same network back in the day (as long as you reported it to the moderation staff), but do so no longer. Sorry man, but you're most likely going to have to delete one of those nations before they both get deleted.

Yes, the two users sharing has not been allowed since early 2007 or so.

I guess that you would have to follow nippy's advice. Better sooner than later, because I doubt that you both would like to be Banned.

Sorry.

Yeah, what they said. If you played before the rules were changed then you could keep the nations. But you didn't so that's out of question. The only possible exception is to contact Admin himself to get special approval for having multiple nations for you and your wife. (I know of several cases this has been granted) Just remember to be courteous and polite.

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='killjoy123' date='22 June 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1277263938' post='2347223']
well i dont have internet any more so i have to go to the libary a lot to use my own computer and i also use my friends internet sometime so will i be deleted.
[/quote]
The one nation per network rule applies to everyone. If you are using a public network like a library, you run the risk of being deleted along with anyone else who uses that network to access their nation. The same thing applies if you are using your friend's internet connection and he/she also has a nation.

To the OP, we don't discuss methods, but the one nation per network rule applies to you and your wife even if you do not interact with one another. It is based off of the internet connection you use, not which computer you use.

Answered and locked.