Nexus Announcement

[quote name='Lamuella' date='30 April 2010 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1272587968' post='2280579']
in other words, you're jumping into this discussion with a head full of opinions but empty of facts. All of this has previously been established in earlier threads, and you're expecting us to do your homework for you.

Methrage used the aid system to send financial aid to a nation in an alliance we were at war with. And then bragged about it.
[/quote]

Despite that I was under the impression the receiving nation in question was deleted before any of that aid could be used. Didn't all this happen some time before you guys attacked him too, following a conversation or two between your parties?

Eh not really the point of the thread. Anyways always good to see more Brown.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='2burnt2eat' date='29 April 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1272588604' post='2280591']
In other words, the postings of your alliance chastise people for commenting on an issue of which [b]you[/b] withhold information of, and then barely giving any, continue to chastise the same people for not knowing.

At best, you've only [i]partially[/i] answered the question not directed at you, but whatever, you work.

Now tell me the nation. And the alliance name would be lovely, is it another one of the micros you love picking on so much? The amount and date too. I am now doing here the research your alliance so desires of people of my type to do, which was my original intention for posting here. Enlighten me.

Come to think of it, you're being just as vague by saying [b]that[/b] nation, and [b]that[/b] alliance. It's a step up with clarifying that it's financial aid, anyway.
[/quote]

try and acquire some basic knowledge about a situation before you burst in all guns blustering if you're expecting anyone at all to care in the slightest what you have to say. We've never withheld any information, we just haven't tucked you in and told you a bedtime story because you're too lazy to look it up yourself.

start here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84016

Edited by Lamuella

[quote name='Lamuella' date='30 April 2010 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1272589405' post='2280617']
try and acquire some basic knowledge about a situation before you burst in all guns blustering if you're expecting anyone at all to care in the slightest what you have to say. We've never withheld any information, we just haven't tucked you in and told you a bedtime story because you're too lazy to look it up yourself.

start here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84016
[/quote]

Thanks for digging up that thread from wherever it was in the AP, for lazy me. I enjoyed digging through that a bit to get a few of the questions you couldn't just conveniently answer. Seems we're both lazy by your standards.

Also, I don't see how I'm bursting in "all guns blustering" and "expecting anyone at all to care in the slightest what you have to say" (your people seem to be putting in a lot of effort that contradicts yourself in that thread, and this), simply because you, don't like what I have to say, which is simply questions, as a generalization. Hurr durr.

Anyway, to get this straight, Methrage aids a guy that joins his alliance, (which from a part I read, was under the impression was canceled), and that guy (Umar?) was a member of the CSA, who was being attacked with the rest of their alliance because [b]one[/b] of their members aided two guys you didn't like.

That about right? Or was this member that joined Methrage Spudtech?

[quote name='magicmountain' date='29 April 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1272587594' post='2280571']
Correct. In addition to this, he was abetting that he would be more than capable of handling himself in a conflict with us. We were abetting otherwise :v:
[/quote]
You guys called in Umbrella, so we never got to see how I would of held up had I not been sanctioned. The world shall never know. :ph34r:

[quote name='Methrage' date='30 April 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1272613978' post='2281189']
You guys called in Umbrella, so we never got to see how I would of held up had I not been sanctioned. The world shall never know. :ph34r:
[/quote]

I knew that little dig would get you. :v:

[quote name='2burnt2eat' date='30 April 2010 - 03:36 AM' timestamp='1272591346' post='2280687']
Thanks for digging up that thread from wherever it was in the AP, for lazy me. I enjoyed digging through that a bit to get a few of the questions you couldn't just conveniently answer. Seems we're both lazy by your standards.

Also, I don't see how I'm bursting in "all guns blustering" and "expecting anyone at all to care in the slightest what you have to say" (your people seem to be putting in a lot of effort that contradicts yourself in that thread, and this), simply because you, don't like what I have to say, which is simply questions, as a generalization. Hurr durr.

Anyway, to get this straight, Methrage aids a guy that joins his alliance, (which from a part I read, was under the impression was canceled), and that guy (Umar?) was a member of the CSA, who was being attacked with the rest of their alliance because [b]one[/b] of their members aided two guys you didn't like.

[/quote]

Haha...yeah, Umar was a member of Methrage's alliance... Good job. No *wonder* you need us to explain the facts to you...too bad we can't convert it into audio format for you so you'll understand them. Perhaps Lamuella can whip up a quick video where he can read all six threads for you, like an e-book.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' date='29 April 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1272591346' post='2280687']

[/quote]
The one I aided was just being attacked for being CSA, I don't think he even spent any of it to fight GOONS as he wanted the attacks to stop and got banned for foul language. Later he rerolled but got banned again for ban evasion.

Seems all records of his name are gone now, but it wasn't Spudtech or anyone important. He continued to be under attack when he tried joining Citadel because GOONS wanted a surrender out of him.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84174

[quote name='Methrage' date='30 April 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1272620464' post='2281230']
The one I aided was just being attacked for being CSA, I don't think he even spent any of it to fight GOONS as he wanted the attacks to stop and got banned for foul language. Later he rerolled but got banned again for ban evasion.

Seems all records of his name are gone now, but it wasn't Spudtech or anyone important. He continued to be under attack when he tried joining Citadel because GOONS wanted a surrender out of him.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84174
[/quote]

Geez, 'it wasn't anyone important', eh? You decided to commit an act of war against my alliance to aid someone who 'wasn't important'. Makes a sane person wonder what exactly your intentions were in doing so.

[quote name='nippy' date='30 April 2010 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1272618867' post='2281219']
Haha...yeah, Umar was a member of Methrage's alliance... Good job. No *wonder* you need us to explain the facts to you...too bad we can't convert it into audio format for you so you'll understand them. Perhaps Lamuella can whip up a quick video where he can read all six threads for you, like an e-book.
[/quote]

As much as you think you're intelligent, the true character of your mind is transparent to everyone with half a brain. That eliminates the tools you fit in so well with that might think otherwise.

That entire thread I had to resort to implications. There was nothing definite about it, at least in relation to this instance, and I found myself guessing most of the time, but I still thank you for pointing me to it.

You say you're being open about these facts while berating us for not knowing, by pointing me to a thread where the only thing I learned relevant to this situation from a GOONS member was the CSA, in the OP. The rest of the story was pointedly given by people outside of GOONS, that information I wanted (at least, parts of it). By this, I'm practically generalizing almost all situations I see your alliance in similar to these, and that's what I'm doing. It's always like this, at least in these types of situations. Important tidbits are never brought up by GOONS themselves, only acknowledged, berated and childishly insulted by your membership, when someone outside it brings up points themselves. The only things I'm learning are from people not even associated with your alliance.

This is why I said you withhold information, and will continue to do so. So, I'm not seeing how you can link me to a thread where people not even in GOONS are giving me the facts I want, and cite that as GOONS being "open." You started the thread. Big deal. With that, I don't understand how you can berate me for not searching for what I didn't know existed, instead of giving me the information I just asked.

And this leads into another thing, pointless escalation. The longer you continue to go at it, the less you can justify using such unreasonable measures on such petty instances, that even if through war, could have been solved and let go awhile ago. I'm saying that particularly toward the CSA, and this entire Methrage deal.

But, whatever.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' date='30 April 2010 - 01:01 PM' timestamp='1272657680' post='2281528']
[/quote]
We're berating you for not knowing the facts when they are out there to be found. Sorry that goons were not able to sit you down and spoon feed you everything because 5 pages into the 6th thread on the topic you wanted to throw your hat into this party. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84327 , is probably where you'd find the most information regarding this matter as well as GOONS describing in detail the matters many many many many many many times. Sorry for wasting your time, next time we'll try to keep a running spread sheet and diagrams for random pubbies that feel GOONS just aren't open enough with their business.

But, whatever

Edited by Jakome

[quote name='2burnt2eat' date='29 April 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1272591346' post='2280687']

[/quote]
First, if you have more questions, please ask them. Up until this point, you've asked two. One was answered by me, the other was, according to you, "half answered". All else you've done is insult us and accuse us of not providing you with information that you decided to make judgements about before knowing.

To answer you actual questions:
Aside from somehow thinking that Umar was part of CSA, that's close. There was one aid package that was cancelled, and a second that was not. (More than one nation from CSA joined The Citadel). CSA was being attacked because one of their members sent aid to two nations that we are actively warring with, constituting an act of war against GOONS. We contacted them, and they failed to cooperate diplomatically in any way.

Spudtech was the member of CSA that sent out the aid, and got this proverbial ball rolling.