Iceland Declarations

Fizzydog

[b]Tax Rate[/b]

The King of Iceland officialy announced Icelands tax rate to be set at 28%. This declaration was written and announced by the King and his family.

[b]Trade ships[/b]

Iceland has announced the production of trade ships. Iceland, being an Island in the middle of nowhere, has very few potential trade partners, and ships with better speed, durablility and size would make trading much easier an possibly open up new trade partner opportunities.

[b]Defense[/b]

For the defense of Iceland and the Royal family, Reykjavík will be protected by a large wooden fort, which will completely circle the city. Plans have been made for watch towers and gates to be added, but for now the fort is merely large, spiky wooden walls.

[b]Food and Water[/b]

Iceland has announced that it will be growing and selling or trading large amounts of Potatoes, Turnips, Green Vegetables, Hay, and tomatoes. Water will be sent to cities by the use of man made rivers.

[quote name='graniteknight' date='18 April 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1271615280' post='2265098']
OOC: I call shens on the rivers, how can you manmake a river?
[/quote]
OOC: I'm guessing he means irrigation systems, or something like that. Irrigation has been around for a long time.

[quote name='maicke' date='18 April 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1271615574' post='2265107']
OOC: I'm guessing he means irrigation systems, or something like that. Irrigation has been around for a long time.
[/quote]

[OOC: The ancient Egyptians also made a variety of canals at their prime...]