WAR..HUH.. What is it good for?

The Warrior

Well WAR is actually good for one thing. WAR introduced us to Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker dancing in Rush Hour 1.

After just a couple short days at war, it has been decided that we will call off this conflict with TPC and get back to our every day lives. Let's put this behind us and move on with our diplomatic ties intact into the next round!

Best of luck TPC in the remaining days of this round. We look forward to renewing our friendship in time for us to have some fun in the next round.

To our allies in Kiwi and the Red Guard, please peace out with TPC as well.

Signed for RnR,

Dom Zak, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
DarkTKEWarrior, Triumvir of Warfare
General Destroyer, Triumvir of the Interior

Signed for The Phoenix Cobras,

dogbite, Cobra Commander

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='14 April 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1271301702' post='2260848']
[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='14 April 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1271301417' post='2260841']
This is pretty lame.
[/quote]
Agreed
[/quote]
People aren't happy that small AA's were attacking us, now people aren't happy that they want peace. I guess its a good thing we're not trying to please everyone, because apparently we suck at that! :ehm:

[quote name='The Warrior' date='14 April 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1271306832' post='2260950']
I'm sorry you aren't happy with [b]our[/b] peace.
[/quote]

Don't cut everyone elses entertainment for your own gain :awesome:

Lulz,

well the fight was fun, I got my second nuke. and I gots to see trolls. OOOH its been a good day.

forgot the
o/ Peace
o/ RnR
o/TPC

Edited by Castles

o/ Peace

Was fun finally getting a chance to see how TPC fight first hand. They are... good :P
Well, lobbing some nukes off was fun as well. Next round, it is onto the Flag goal once more.

--Does Jim still have most casualties?--