'By Oppression's woes and pains,
By your sons in servile chains!
We will drain our dearest veins,
But they shall be free.
'Lay the proud usurpers low,
Tyrants fall in every foe,
Liberty's in every blow! -
Let us do or dee.

CDT, The Vault, Purple Unity all fighting LE?

Let's even up sides a bit.

WAPA goes to war in defence of LE.

Might be a Kiwi along in a minute. :P

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='15 March 2010 - 07:27 AM' timestamp='1268638365' post='2226170']
I had no idea CDT were so large and feared to warrant having 3 alliances declare on them. Seems like a bit of an overkill. Anyway, have fun.
[/quote]

I had no idea LE were so large and feared to warrant having 3 alliances declare on them. Seems like a bit of an overkill. Anyway, have fun.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='15 March 2010 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1268656535' post='2226245']
I had no idea LE were so large and feared to warrant having 3 alliances declare on them. Seems like a bit of an overkill. Anyway, have fun.
[/quote]
Fun fact, three alliances didn't declare on them.

Have fun WAPA, welcome to the party and all that.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='15 March 2010 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1268656535' post='2226245']
[/quote]

1 alliance declared on them. ONE. Not 3. LE declared on The Vault. We declared on LE. LE then asked for assistance from 3 alliances. While we enjoy a challenge as much as the next alliance, fighting 4 alliances is a beat down.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='15 March 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1268661578' post='2226276']
1 alliance declared on them. ONE. Not 3. LE declared on The Vault. We declared on LE. LE then asked for assistance from 3 alliances. While we enjoy a challenge as much as the next alliance, fighting 4 alliances is a beat down.
[/quote]

Yeah, I forgot how to count temporarily. And it's not one alliance that's declared on LE either, it's two. Purple unity attacked them too.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='15 March 2010 - 09:07 AM' timestamp='1268662346' post='2226282']
Yeah, I forgot how to count temporarily. And it's not one alliance that's declared on LE either, it's two. Purple unity attacked them too.
[/quote]

As far as I'm concerned, PU is not in this war. I think some of their members got overeager, but they're not at war with LE.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='15 March 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1268663381' post='2226291']
As far as I'm concerned, PU is not in this war. I think some of their members got overeager, but they're not at war with LE.
[/quote]

Considering how most of their wars have "alliance war" or "vault defense" as the reason, I think they beg to differ.

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='15 March 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1268664469' post='2226296']
PU peaced out with LE thanks to me. Now I wished I didn't do it.
[/quote]

And we declared on PU too.

Sorry for the guy I anarchied. :blush:

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='15 March 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1268664469' post='2226296']
PU peaced out with LE thanks to me. Now I wished I didn't do it.
[/quote]

We thought PU were in too.

Sorry to the guy I anarchied. :blush: