((O))

Lezrahi

[center][IMG]http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/Lezrahi/Flags/FlagofOO.png[/IMG][/center]

This will, hopefully, be short...

((O)) never held any delusions of moving continents or being particularly relevant. Indeed, "alliances" composed of but one man rarely achieve that sort of definition. This one is not one of those rare few. But ((O)) did what it could, and that is enough for now.

((O)) admits defeat in its small engagement with the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism. Our military is not quite dead yet. Not completely. Therefore, I suppose that the fight shall continue either until the military has lost all of its strength, or until the Goons cease to be interested. Half of the Technology that was owned or stolen by ((O)) has been destroyed, with the other half, along with what funds remained, being sent away. ((O)), though weakened, intends to fulfill its contractual obligations from before this engagement.

And with that, ((O)) is now being placed on indefinite hiatus and will assume a status of hibernated disbandment. It is not dead, and will not be as long as the nation of Lezrahi exists. But it has been made thoroughly clear to me that ((O)) may have been birthed prematurely, and that it cannot grow under the current conditions.

Thus, the remaining forces of ((O)) that survive this conflict shall seek out asylum and grow elsewhere.

I would like to thank you all for your tolerance, even in times when I went insane.

[quote name='neneko' date='24 February 2010 - 05:27 AM' timestamp='1267014668' post='2201290']
Once again diplomacy is usually a great idea. Not everything needs to be done on the owf.
[/quote]

Not everything needs to be done on IRC, either. What is your point?

Not that ((O)), if you have been following its actions, truly intended to be very diplomatic. Perhaps later, if it resurfaces, it will satisfy your standards.

[quote name='neneko' date='24 February 2010 - 05:27 AM' timestamp='1267014668' post='2201290']
This is hardly tear jerking coming 2 days after your DoW on GOONS.
[/quote]

Tear-jerking? I am not tempted to cry any tears, nor does anyone else appear to be. Again, what is your point?

Also, the disbandment of ((O)) and its conflict with GOONS are two separate issues. I am sorry if I didn't clarify that adequately. ((O)) could continue to exist through the conflict, and beyond, if I wished it. But I do not. Not now.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='24 February 2010 - 08:23 AM' timestamp='1267025220' post='2201459']
Those demonic GOONS.
[/quote]

Strong words. I do hope that you may come to terms with whatever grievance you have against them, not that it's any of my business.