The Green Protection Agency's Fourth Birthday

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Hellebore_flower_-_greenish_white_P.2005.04.04.jpg/574px-Hellebore_flower_-_greenish_white_P.2005.04.04.jpg[/img][/center]

[font="Verdana"]There is no better place on bob than the Agency. It will return to number 1 and it will hold that spot until once again bob robs it for whatever reason. They don't play the war game, you can't ever loose if you don't ever play. They just do eco and diplomacy, and they've been doing it for 4 years. And I love them.

There is also an overwhelming amount of extremely intelligent people in the GPA.

There is a ton of XGPA everywhere, we lurk in the shadows, actually some of us aren't in the shadows at all. I wonder what the all-star list of xgpa looks like,

Anybody who has been at GPA for over 3 yrs has my undying respect, you all are the backbone of the Agency and that GPA proudly celebrates 4 years while looking at a rosy future is a credit to your leadership.

o/green
o/gpa
o/viridia
[/font]

Ex GPA mentor,handler and recruiter here =)
Is my 1st alliance here

P/S: special thanks to prob for teaching me soooo many things and sorry for the prob i coz ya before =P

o/ GPA

0/ GPA
0/ Green
0/ Neutrality
0/ UJA

I am honored to have my name included in the OP :) I did enjoy my time with the GPA, and I learned most everything I know about this game from the GPA. I wish you guys nothing but the best :)