A Righteous Declaration of War

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that the "Tech Raid, PM 4 Peace" image is frigging awesome. Where did that come from?

Also, o/ Torn and supporting allies. :D

That would be our AddictedAffliction writing on a shell (I suck at military to know what shell it was >_>) before launching it :D

Looks like someone came and pulled the plug for you, before you had the chance. You can go back to your hole now, make sure to take the rest of your members with you.

Well I'm sorry that you lost your bet. Keep hatin'

Looks like someone came and pulled the plug for you, before you had the chance. You can go back to your hole now, make sure to take the rest of your members with you.

I'm trying to go through your thought process here. You saw the end of hostilities. Then you went to sleep. Then you got up and thought.... geeze I really should post in TORN's war thread. A thread that hadn't been touched for almost 12 hours (thanks for bumping it for us by the way). I mean it seems like we are the last thing on your mind at night and the first thing on your mind in the morning. Dude, do you have a crush on us or something? All I'm saying is that for an alliance you believe to be irrelevant we seem to be on your mind an awful lot.

Keep trolling man, it is real becoming of you, and extremely entertaining for us.

I'm trying to go through your thought process here. You saw the end of hostilities. Then you went to sleep. Then you got up and thought.... geeze I really should post in TORN's war thread. A thread that hadn't been touched for almost 12 hours (thanks for bumping it for us by the way). I mean it seems like we are the last thing on your mind at night and the first thing on your mind in the morning. Dude, do you have a crush on us or something? All I'm saying is that for an alliance you believe to be irrelevant we seem to be on your mind an awful lot.

Keep trolling man, it is real becoming of you, and extremely entertaining for us.

Do you guys see this war as an opportunity lost or are you happy with how it ended?

You are very relevant and people care about what you have to say. The world exists for your pleasure, and your good opinion and approval are all a man could ever hope to attain.

There, is that what you're looking for here? Can we now be done with your silliness?

I'm trying to go through your thought process here.

The what ???

You saw the end of hostilities. Then you went to sleep. Then you got up and thought.... geeze I really should post in TORN's war thread. A thread that hadn't been touched for almost 12 hours (thanks for bumping it for us by the way). I mean it seems like we are the last thing on your mind at night and the first thing on your mind in the morning. Dude, do you have a crush on us or something? All I'm saying is that for an alliance you believe to be irrelevant we seem to be on your mind an awful lot.

Don't feed the troll !!!

Do you guys see this war as an opportunity lost or are you happy with how it ended?

We're satisfied with the ending in that we came in to support our allies, who agreed on peace thus ending our involvement.

OOC: $%&@!!!