THIS IS JERUSALEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shawn14

Jerusalem

jerusalemflag4.jpg

Jerusalem

VIST OUR FOURM HERE

hello from the holy Jerusalem kingdom,we are here to up hold our land for those who wish to stand,We started over to become a stronger alliance that wishes to kill off those dirty spartans,we are located at here come sign up an join us on our vist to the spartans door to bring thier leader head back .No weak mans we fellow those who are strong well i say LETS GO GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY JERUSALEM CHARTER

preamble

we the the holy Jerusalem knights stands as one an for all aganist all in the name of god the sprit an holy power of Jerusalem

Section of membership

-All rights to bear arms

-Right to stand up for what he or she belives in

-No ghosting

-to leave the alliance at anytime seem fit

-Honor the flag

-have fun

-Right to run for goverment poistions

War

jerusalematwar.jpg

war is handle by the Jerusalem kninghts,those of the brave an those who wish to fight for their kingdom an their Countery.War shall be handle by the most care of the goverment with its citizens Knights.

Holy Jerusalem Army

Jerusalemknight2.jpg

The Holy Jerusalem Army is Divided into 4 companys that will be called upoon when war come to eye.ever member will be enlisted on a roster of The Holy Jerusalem Army,there fore to keep order.

Goverment

redwhite2.jpg

The Goverment of Jeruslam stands at the top of the alliance,it shall remain the most backbone of the alliance to keep in order.The Goverment is the second of decsion next to the king of the alliance.His word is the last

Edited by shawn14

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, advice, alliance's take weeks. You have to think and plot every move of your alliance and after you gain members, even more thought. You need to join an alliance, then learn the steps. Then maybe after six months, if you are actually serious...make one.

I agree tho when i did make mine i just was like bugger it start off by myself, impatient some people are i haven't done that badly after 9 or so months in the job, a lot of hard work involved but i have not gone defunct like about 15 other alliances i have known, we Russians are a stubborn bunch :lol1:

And i hope Jerusalem works well for yourself bige142 TRE is more than happy to support the development of new and upcoming alliances, we may be small ourselves but its us who must stick together to prevail in the longer run!