An announcement from ADI

MHA was talking to us the entire time, and was about to make a move that would allow them to support us. The move was never needed.

You act so pious about how you would have went to ZI to take on TDO, but you fail to see that FEAR would have as well, even though you recognize their involvement. And then when you put us in the middle and we ask you if FEAR is connected, you say no, without even checking. Whether or not it is my fault (which is is) for not looking it up, you have to keep in mind that you RAISED us, and so I thought I could actually TRUST you. Lying to me and then showing me the true character of this war was why I wanted a diplomatic attempt first- and everytime I tried to tell you, you told me in no better words to nod my head.

So I nodded my head until I couldn't anymore. I have values and morals, and I put my own alliance above any other. My alliance stands for something that this war does not.

Actually, you just told me last night that you didn't tell us because you were too scared to. Don't try and re-write history now.

Your sig is correct, you are not a pawn ... nor did we ever treat you like one.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:10:06] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I await your banning of Scutter too then?

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:10:17] *** (poptop[ADI]) highlighted you in (#ADI): hands out beer and champagne to EVERYONE, leaves Yosh[Ag] with the tab

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:01] <Warbuck[ADI]> Scutter has a right to be in my channel. MHA is an ally of ADI that hasn't dumped us due to a mistake in communication.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:17] <Warbuck[ADI]> I don't know what Scutter did to you

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:25] <Warbuck[ADI]> And it wasn't in my chan

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:25] <VanHooIII[RoK]> No, but you allow him to sit and openly bash people

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:27] <VanHooIII[RoK]> In yuor channel

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:32] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I have logs, Warbuck[ADI]

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:39] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I have friends in there

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:41] <Warbuck[ADI]> Ok, let me see them.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:55] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> ScutterBug[MHA]> put it this way warbuck

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:55] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> the most communication we have had in a long time with rok now

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:57] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> and its all cause hoos ***** im trolling them

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:59] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> LOL

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:00] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> already had hoo crying to my triums

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:00] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> > entertained me for the night

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:21] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I'd suggest you tell Scutter to contact RoK directly if he has an issue

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:31] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Especially when he's bringing into your channel

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:39] *** Warbuck[ADI] sighs

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:51] <VanHooIII[RoK]> MHA and RoK happen to hold a MDP, regardless of what he personally thinks of us

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:56] <Warbuck[ADI]> I'll take it into consideration.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:13:03] <VanHooIII[RoK]> MHA government has already been contacted

due to his conduct in the ADI thread

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:14:20] <Warbuck[ADI]> Is it ok for your members to troll the thread too?

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:14:40] <Warbuck[ADI]> I've already lashed Robster, btw

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:14:54] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Actually, yes ... we are not allies anymoe and you've wronged our alliance

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:14:57] <Warbuck[ADI]> but, I do see a little bit of "takes two to tango"

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:00] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Scutter is allied to RoK and is gov

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:07] <VanHooIII[RoK]> He can't, no

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:11] <VanHooIII[RoK]> It's a violation of our MDP

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:13] <Warbuck[ADI]> I see.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:20] <VanHooIII[RoK]> brb

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:21] <Warbuck[ADI]> I'll relay the message.

So hoo i kindly state publically.

G|ot a problem with me contact me and not contact others you piece of work. I also post this for the attention of everyone, you have NO RIGHT to tell ADI what to do in their own channel nor any right to tell them to remove me. If ADI have a problem with me Warbuck knows to address me. You are no longer tied to ADI yet why must you still try to control them? Absolutly pathetic.

Actually, you just told me last night that you didn't tell us because you were too scared to. Don't try and re-write history now.

Your sig is correct, you are not a pawn ... nor did we ever treat you like one.

Correct, I was afraid of you. I tried to tell you the first time, and you told me "you are obligated". When you are a 3 month old alliance that is torn between two allies that are much bigger than you, and both have good points to be considered, you can be intimidated. Especially when the one that raised you is conflicting with your ideals, and shoving a war down your throat.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:10:06] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I await your banning of Scutter too then?

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:10:17] *** (poptop[ADI]) highlighted you in (#ADI): hands out beer and champagne to EVERYONE, leaves Yosh[Ag] with the tab

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:01] <Warbuck[ADI]> Scutter has a right to be in my channel. MHA is an ally of ADI that hasn't dumped us due to a mistake in communication.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:17] <Warbuck[ADI]> I don't know what Scutter did to you

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:25] <Warbuck[ADI]> And it wasn't in my chan

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:25] <VanHooIII[RoK]> No, but you allow him to sit and openly bash people

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:27] <VanHooIII[RoK]> In yuor channel

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:32] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I have logs, Warbuck[ADI]

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:39] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I have friends in there

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:41] <Warbuck[ADI]> Ok, let me see them.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:55] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> ScutterBug[MHA]> put it this way warbuck

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:55] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> the most communication we have had in a long time with rok now

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:57] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> and its all cause hoos ***** im trolling them

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:11:59] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> LOL

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:00] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> already had hoo crying to my triums

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:00] <VanHooIII[RoK]> [12:13] <La_Famzy[RoK]> > entertained me for the night

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:21] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I'd suggest you tell Scutter to contact RoK directly if he has an issue

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:31] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Especially when he's bringing into your channel

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:39] *** Warbuck[ADI] sighs

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:51] <VanHooIII[RoK]> MHA and RoK happen to hold a MDP, regardless of what he personally thinks of us

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:12:56] <Warbuck[ADI]> I'll take it into consideration.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:13:03] <VanHooIII[RoK]> MHA government has already been contacted

due to his conduct in the ADI thread

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:14:20] <Warbuck[ADI]> Is it ok for your members to troll the thread too?

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:14:40] <Warbuck[ADI]> I've already lashed Robster, btw

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:14:54] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Actually, yes ... we are not allies anymoe and you've wronged our alliance

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:14:57] <Warbuck[ADI]> but, I do see a little bit of "takes two to tango"

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:00] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Scutter is allied to RoK and is gov

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:07] <VanHooIII[RoK]> He can't, no

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:11] <VanHooIII[RoK]> It's a violation of our MDP

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:13] <Warbuck[ADI]> I see.

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:20] <VanHooIII[RoK]> brb

<Warbuck[ADI]> [14:15:21] <Warbuck[ADI]> I'll relay the message.

So hoo i kindly state publically.

G|ot a problem with me contact me and not contact others you piece of work. I also post this for the attention of everyone, you have NO RIGHT to tell ADI what to do in their own channel nor any right to tell them to remove me. If ADI have a problem with me Warbuck knows to address me. You are no longer tied to ADI yet why must you still try to control them? Absolutly pathetic.

All that proves is that Warbuck can't keep a single query to himself and that you have no idea how to treat an ally ... yet cry and complain about how we supposedly treated ADI.

Correct, I was afraid of you. I tried to tell you the first time, and you told me "you are obligated". When you are a 3 month old alliance that is torn between two allies that are much bigger than you, and both have good points to be considered, you can be intimidated. Especially when the one that raised you is conflicting with your ideals, and shoving a war down your throat.

God this sounds so familiar to when I was the leader of ACF. An alliance torn between two protectors on the brink of the Karma War. ACF was protected by Echelon and Ragnarok a month before Karma started I think? I forget exact dates. When the time came what we did was abstain from either of them to keep the relations strong, there's no reason inside any of this that I can see which would not allow for you to simply tell Rok and FEAR that you're great friends and allies of both, we can't breach that, and we're sorry. We'll help post-war, blah blah. Poor decision to abandon one friend in favor of the other before a war like this imo.

Can you please stop trying to play the victim card? You screwed up. You should've known who your allies have treaties with. You shouldn't have told Ragnarok that you'd defend them, and then told the entire world you would not.

Wrong again. You contacted us in regards to war ... not the other way around. How on earth is that shoving a war down your throat? You were only told that you were obligated after finding out about the FEAR treaty and still pledged support and I was explaining how the treaty chain would work.

God this sounds so familiar to when I was the leader of ACF. An alliance torn between two protectors on the brink of the Karma War. ACF was protected by Echelon and Ragnarok a month before Karma started I think? I forget exact dates. When the time came what we did was abstain from either of them to keep the relations strong, there's no reason inside any of this that I can see which would not allow for you to simply tell Rok and FEAR that you're great friends and allies of both, we can't breach that, and we're sorry. We'll help post-war, blah blah. Poor decision to abandon one friend in favor of the other before a war like this imo.

This is 150% correct. ACF was constantly in between two alliances on opposite sides, yet we never once made them choose.

All that proves is that Warbuck can't keep a single query to himself and that you have no idea how to treat an ally ... yet cry and complain about how we supposedly treated ADI.

Actually all that means is that I was pasting to Scutterbug because you had a problem with him and I wanted to show him what you said.

Which means you can't keep a query to yourself... because you passed it along. Good try though, please continue proving Hoo right. It's great fun.

Did you miss the part where warbuck clearly told hoo he would relay the message. In true honest intentions the only way to relay a message in its full intent is to paste it in. Warbuck did no wrong you are just ashamed to see your supreme overlord try and control channels that dont even belong to him nor are allied to him.

ALL HAIL THE OVERLORDS ROK

11[13:23] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Yes

[13:23] <Warbuck[ADI]> Did you know that FEAR had a MADP with TPF?

11[13:24] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Yes

[13:24] <Warbuck[ADI]> Why didn't you tell me? :(

11[13:24] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I figured you knew that?

11[13:25] <VanHooIII[RoK]> You gotta look up a Wiki when war looms, dude :P

[13:25] <Warbuck[ADI]> I asked who their allies were- you gave me a list- TPF wasn't on it

11[13:25] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I listed the ones off the top of my head

[13:25] <Warbuck[ADI]> I asked if this would conflict with FEAR, you said we'd just end up staying away from each other

11[13:25] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Yes, stay away from eachother

11[13:25] <VanHooIII[RoK]> If RoK is hit, you're obligated to defend

11[13:26] <VanHooIII[RoK]> If FEAR goes on the offensive in defense of TPF, you don't need to come with them

[13:26] <Warbuck[ADI]> I'm not changing my mind on defending you.

[13:26] <Warbuck[ADI]> I WILL defend you

11[13:26] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I know, I am just laying it all out for you ;)

[13:26] <Warbuck[ADI]> RoK is the priority in all our treaty partners

[13:26] <Warbuck[ADI]> I'm just saying that this decision would have been easier for me to make if you gave me all the facts.

[13:27] <Warbuck[ADI]> our war vote is unanimous- in an hr it will have the 12 votes it needs

[13:27] <Warbuck[ADI]> I'm just saying... that kind of backfired on me

11[13:27] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Warbuck[ADI], you have to Wiki and also talk to FEAR when making these decisions ...

[13:27] <Warbuck[ADI]> And it is part my fault for not going and investigating myself

11[13:28] <VanHooIII[RoK]> And the FEAR treaty does not cancel out defending RoK

11[13:28] <VanHooIII[RoK]> How does it complicate things?

[13:28] <Warbuck[ADI]> I talked to FEAR- but I didn';t let them know who RoK was going after

[13:28] <Warbuck[ADI]> and they asked me specifically

[13:28] <Warbuck[ADI]> "Are they directly connected to us?"

[13:28] <Warbuck[ADI]> I said only through *alliance removed*

11[13:28] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Well, obviously you can't tell them that

[13:29] <Warbuck[ADI]> They never saw it coming

[13:29] <Warbuck[ADI]> because I didn't leak the info

[13:29] <Warbuck[ADI]> I kept my word on that

11[13:29] <VanHooIII[RoK]> I know

[13:30] <Warbuck[ADI]> Anyhow- who all do you anticipate will declare on RoK so I can pick a target?

11[13:30] <VanHooIII[RoK]> There are a LOT of possibilities ... *TPF allies listed here*

11[13:30] <VanHooIII[RoK]> *alliance removed*

[13:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> if FEAR declares, ADI needs to declare on someone else.

11[13:31] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Right

[13:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> We cannot declare on FEAR, *removed*, or *removed*

[13:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> *removed*, we can declare on

11[13:31] <VanHooIII[RoK]> *removed* can't declare on RoK

[13:32] <Warbuck[ADI]> if *removed* gets involved, we can declare on them and we match up well

11[13:32] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Yeah, *removed*

[13:32] <Warbuck[ADI]> *removed* is a perfect matchup

11[13:32] <VanHooIII[RoK]> You can co-ordinate with *removed* ... they are small and can help with the lower ranks

[13:32] <Warbuck[ADI]> we are almost dead even

[13:35] <Warbuck[ADI]> FEAR will stay away from RoK

[13:35] <Warbuck[ADI]> out of respect for ADI

[13:35] <Warbuck[ADI]> despite being epically pissed at me

[13:42] <Warbuck[ADI]> VanHooIII[RoK]

11[13:42] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Yo

[13:42] <Warbuck[ADI]> War vote just hit 12

[13:42] <Warbuck[ADI]> I have the power to DoW in RoK's defense

[13:42] <Warbuck[ADI]> at any time

11[13:42] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Cool

Session Close: Sun Dec 27 13:49:45 2009

Can you please point out to me the coersion and arm-twisting here? All I see is you offering to co-ordinate for RoK's possible defense.

Can you please point out to me the coersion and arm-twisting here? All I see is you offering to co-ordinate for RoK's possible defense.

That was during the stated period that after you told me I was obligated to help that I began coordinating. After that point, FEAR asked me to negotiate, I asked you if you would, you immediately said no. That was when I began having a personal conflict with being involved.

Did you miss the part where warbuck clearly told hoo he would relay the message. In true honest intentions the only way to relay a message in its full intent is to paste it in. Warbuck did no wrong you are just ashamed to see your supreme overlord try and control channels that dont even belong to him nor are allied to him.

ALL HAIL THE OVERLORDS ROK

"Relay the message" and "I'm gonna paste the entirety of logs for him to see" are two very different things. Relaying the message is as simple as "You can't stay in my channel and openly bash people, especially your allies, or I'll have to ban you." What Warbuck did just reveals more about his character, or lack thereof, and crossed the line of "relaying a message".

As for me, I am in no way ashamed of Hoo. I'd bet money you've got some MHA members who are ashamed to have you in government though.

"Relay the message" and "I'm gonna paste the entirety of logs for him to see" are two very different things. Relaying the message is as simple as "You can't stay in my channel and openly bash people, especially your allies, or I'll have to ban you." What Warbuck did just reveals more about his character, or lack thereof, and crossed the line of "relaying a message".

As for me, I am in no way ashamed of Hoo. I'd bet money you've got some MHA members who are ashamed to have you in government though.

Im not in government hasn't hoo already told you guys hes already been told that or has he conveniently forgotten to mention he got told that. Im an adivsor not gov.

Again all hoo had to do was talk to me, not try and control an irc channel that doesnt even belong to him. If warbuck had a problem he can remove me, he has not therefore there is no problem. Hoo is throwing his toys out the pram because im not doing it where he can control what i say that is all.

Edit:

Updated my signature just for you RoK guys as you cant distinguish between being gov and being a gov advisor.

Edited by scutterbug

Im not in government hasn't hoo already told you guys hes already been told that or has he conveniently forgotten to mention he got told that. Im an adivsor not gov.

Again all hoo had to do was talk to me, not try and control an irc channel that doesnt even belong to him. If warbuck had a problem he can remove me, he has not therefore there is no problem. Hoo is throwing his toys out the pram because im not doing it where he can control what i say that is all.

I haven't asked Hoo, and he has no reason to tell me that. In your sig it says "Gov Adviser" and, well, in Rok, Advisers are gov (I know, I am one).

Also, why would Hoo talk to you? All you've shown interest in doing is bashing your allies, speaking with horrible grammar and punctuation, and spewing the same condensed arguments over and over again. If he wanted all that, I'm sure he could go to a third grade classroom, or a Legion party, instead of talk to you.

That was during the stated period that after you told me I was obligated to help that I began coordinating. After that point, FEAR asked me to negotiate, I asked you if you would, you immediately said no. That was when I began having a personal conflict with being involved.
[23:34] <Warbuck[ADI]> Hey

[23:35] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Hey

[23:35] <Warbuck[ADI]> I noticed the DoW

[23:35] <Warbuck[ADI]> I replied on it

[23:35] <Warbuck[ADI]> Do you need ADI's assistance right away?

11[23:35] <VanHooIII[RoK]> not yet, no :D

[23:36] <Warbuck[ADI]> ok, I called an emergency vote- since you guys declared, I need to pass a DoW vote cuz of the optional aggression part- but from the looks of it, that will pass within the next 8 hours

[23:37] <Warbuck[ADI]> so we'll be ready if you need us

Session Close: Sat Dec 26 23:44:50 2009

[14:03] <Warbuck[ADI]> VanHooIII

[14:03] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Yo

[14:03] <Warbuck[ADI]> Sorry to bug you again.

[14:03] <Warbuck[ADI]> you might be interested in this.

11[14:03] <VanHooIII[RoK]> OK

[14:03] <Warbuck[ADI]> FEAR wants ADI to mediate in an attempt to negotiate terms between both sides of this conflict

[14:04] <Warbuck[ADI]> Would RoK be willing to sit down and talk if ADI mediated?

11[14:04] <VanHooIII[RoK]> No

[14:04] <Warbuck[ADI]> I'll tell them then

11[14:04] <VanHooIII[RoK]> We just declared, we're not discussing terms right now

[14:11] <Warbuck[ADI]> Apparently, according to FEAR, their only motivation for protecting TPF would be to prevent a complete curbstomping. They don't agree with what TPF did. That's why they asked.

[14:11] <Warbuck[ADI]> They know they'll be entering the wrong side, but they want to see if they can prevent that from being needed.

11[14:18] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Then they should consider TPF aggressors and seek a quick out after they declare

[14:18] <Warbuck[ADI]> Quick out?

11[14:19] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Try to get peace for themselves when they can ... state they don't agree with TPF in their DoW, but will honor their treaty

[14:19] <Warbuck[ADI]> They basically want to bring TPF to the table and have TPF admit guilt and pay reparations

11[14:20] <VanHooIII[RoK]> lol

[14:22] <Warbuck[ADI]> What is it that RoK, Athens, etc hope to get from this?

[14:22] <Warbuck[ADI]> Do you want to teach TPF a lesson, or crush them to powder?

[14:25] <Warbuck[ADI]> FEAR agrees with the lesson. They just don't want to see TPF ground into a fine powder.

11[14:26] <VanHooIII[RoK]> When someone does something like this to you, they get attacked for it ... there is no agreed upon length or anything of that nature

11[14:27] <VanHooIII[RoK]> It's war and it is FAR too early to discuss surrender

[14:28] <Warbuck[ADI]> Here is the problem though- TPF's allies agree that you get attacked for something like this, and that TPF shouldn't have done it.

[14:28] <Warbuck[ADI]> But when will the stomp end?

[14:28] <Warbuck[ADI]> Their issue isn't with the morales

[14:29] <Warbuck[ADI]> it's with excessive force- and they just want to be able to keep their friends alive

11[14:29] <VanHooIII[RoK]> You need to read the OWF, Warbuck[ADI] ...

11[14:29] <VanHooIII[RoK]> TPF and their allies are NOT agreeing with this

11[14:29] <VanHooIII[RoK]> At all

11[14:29] <VanHooIII[RoK]> They are defending TPF

11[14:29] <VanHooIII[RoK]> And saying they did nothing to deserve this

11[14:30] <VanHooIII[RoK]> FEAR included

[14:30] <Warbuck[ADI]> Yeah, I know

[14:30] <Warbuck[ADI]> people are full of !@#$ on the OWF though

[14:30] <Warbuck[ADI]> and all they do is wave their banners. What counts is what goes on behind the scenes

[14:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> [15:58:20] <Canik[FEAR]> Is there any chance of working this out with RoK/

[14:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> [15:58:33] <Canik[FEAR]> Pretty much we are, with them attacking TPF

[14:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> [15:58:36] <Warbuck[ADI]> you want ADI to set up negotiations?

[14:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> [15:58:45] <Canik[FEAR]> Yeah, with our side

[14:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> [15:58:49] <Canik[FEAR]> and TPF

[14:31] <Warbuck[ADI]> [16:00:10] <Canik[FEAR]> or I heard they are refusing

11[14:31] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Canik is slamming us on the OWF

11[14:31] <VanHooIII[RoK]> So, no

[14:33] <Warbuck[ADI]> Understandable response.

[14:34] <Warbuck[ADI]> What would it take on their part for you to be willing to try to work it out? In other words- what do they need to do, just to get you to come to the table to talk?

11[14:34] <VanHooIII[RoK]> Well, it's too early to be honest

Session Close: Sun Dec 27 14:40:28 2009

These logs, along with the one I posted last time are all of our conversations in regards to assisting us in war and possible mediation. Can you show me where we bullied, co-erced, and forced ADI into defending us? Where we treated you like a pawn?

Can you also show me where you conveyed your concerns with the CB? Told us we'd need to mediate before you'll come to our defense?

I can and will do this all day, Warbuck.

I haven't asked Hoo, and he has no reason to tell me that. In your sig it says "Gov Adviser" and, well, in Rok, Advisers are gov (I know, I am one).

Also, why would Hoo talk to you? All you've shown interest in doing is bashing your allies, speaking with horrible grammar and punctuation, and spewing the same condensed arguments over and over again. If he wanted all that, I'm sure he could go to a third grade classroom, or a Legion party, instead of talk to you.

All hoo has shown interest in is throwing his toys out the pram. I could see that by visiting some child learning in one of my schools right now. I can make silly comparisons too that have no place on this forum.

Edit.

Edited my reference so its IC just to please the overlords RoK

Edited by scutterbug

This is ALL just a big misunderstanding. It really is. Its a better misunderstanding than when the wife finds out the husband cheated on her and says "Kate, wait. I can explain." or when that idiotic bad guy in a movie gets caught and says "Hey, c'mon now. This is all just a big misunderstanding."

Peace, y'all.

La Famzy

All hoo has shown interest in is throwing his toys out the pram. I could see that by visiting my cousins child. I can make silly comparisons too that have no place on this forum.

Except I make IC references while you make OOC ones. There is a difference. Also, show me in ANY of the logs Hoo has posted where ADI was coerced, arm-twisted, or forced to join this war by Rok. I'll be waiting. Maybe that'll be your first semblance of an intelligent response.

Shut up or nut up, I like the sig. And personally, I would rather see more pew pew than blah blah. So, how about we all just STFU for a bit and get down to the business at hand? WAR.

Do I care how it started? No. Do I care how it ends? Considerably.

History will be written by the victors.

All hoo has shown interest in is throwing his toys out the pram. I could see that by visiting my cousins child. I can make silly comparisons too that have no place on this forum.

So essentially, your issue is that I didn't come to you directly when you ran your mouth? Let me ask you then, as an ally, why didn't you just come to us if you had an issue with how we supposedly treated ADI? You know, instead of jumping right into the thread bashing us, why didn't you contact us and see what our side of the issue was?

Except I make IC references while you make OOC ones. There is a difference. Also, show me in ANY of the logs Hoo has posted where ADI was coerced, arm-twisted, or forced to join this war by Rok. I'll be waiting. Maybe that'll be your first semblance of an intelligent response.

Edited it to make it IC just to make you happy.

All hail supreme overlords and ruler of all RoK.

Im not interested in logs i was displeased at the way RoK treated ADI. No matter how many log dumps go on that won't change what is eseentially my opinion which i am perfectly entitled to. Nobody at RoK can change that and i wish you would stop trying to.