The Purple Wave Treaty

Dan2680

Live long and prosper. Nothing like seeing more... purp-unity?

Well, it would be more purple unity if we were the Purple Defense Initiative, but alas, we are the Aqua Defense Initiative. We see that friendship has no boundaries, whether Purple, Aqua, Pink, Red, Blue- you get the point.

Well, it would be more purple unity if we were the Purple Defense Initiative, but alas, we are the Aqua Defense Initiative. We see that friendship has no boundaries, whether Purple, Aqua, Pink, Red, Blue- you get the point.

Yeah... that was a typo... was supposed to be purp-uanity. Alas, another one of my incredibly hilarious abuses of the english language has been foiled by my inability to stay sober.

Also, I notice you never mentioned Black, the biggest and best sphere. For shame...

Edited by supremelord

Yeah... that was a typo... was supposed to be purp-uanity. Alas, another one of my incredibly hilarious abuses of the english language has been foiled by my inability to stay sober.

Also, I notice you never mentioned Black, the biggest and best sphere. For shame...

No worries. We have something in common. I've just become a little more used to it and thus, make less errors.

You were included in the "etc", but yeah, black is included, although we've yet to really get to know a lot of alliances on your sphere at all.

PDI, anyone? :ehm:

Just call it Purqua. NATO, UPN, and Invicta aren't using it anymore. :P