A complaint

Secter7

Maybe if your government wasn't such a failboat and you weren't a steaming pile of inactive trash, you'd be announcing a legitimate milestone instead of trying to make a clever post to gain your little micro-alliance some facetime.

I'm sensing a bit of anger in this post...

Maybe if your government wasn't such a failboat and you weren't a steaming pile of inactive trash, you'd be announcing a legitimate milestone instead of trying to make a clever post to gain your little micro-alliance some facetime.

Get your panties out of a bunch, your just upset cause we didn't let you in the club

220k NS, hmmm.....why didnt you wait till 500k NS or even 250k NS....

Talking about 220K NS seems like a waste of an announcement.

Why not wait, till you get 1 mil NS and then you can brag..... or even 500k NS.

welll, congrats anyways :P

It's for the one point, the NS was just worthless clutter to make it seem like we've done more then we really have

get mad?

How could anyone be mad at us? I mean, I'm so freakin awesome and cool and stuff!!1!

Alek, for the last time you're just still angry no one elected you as Don back at The Ravyns.

220k NS, hmmm.....why didnt you wait till 500k NS or even 250k NS....

Talking about 220K NS seems like a waste of an announcement.

Why not wait, till you get 1 mil NS and then you can brag..... or even 500k NS.

welll, congrats anyways :P

That may have been the logical thing to do, but we were bored at the time.

Also: Our flag is damn sexy, forums too

Also2: Secter stole my idea for this...!@#$%^& . We've got to stop letting him on the internet when he's drinking.

Edited by Infidel Israeli

I must say up until now I grossly underestimated you. I'm liking this new Alekhine I'm seeing.