GATO-Kleos Peace

magicninja

biggatoflag.png

After a couple of rounds of wars GATO no longer has any viable targets within the alliance Kleos. Their top 5 are out of range and the rest of the alliance is pretty much decimated. So it has come that GATO has granted Kleos the peace they have asked for. We thank Kleos for the fight and wish them luck the rest of the round and beyond.

Magicninja

GATO TE Secretary General

After a couple of rounds of wars GATO no longer has any viable targets within the alliance Kleos. Their top 5 are out of range and the rest of the alliance is pretty much decimated. So it has come that GATO has granted Kleos the peace they have asked for. We thank Kleos for the fight and wish them luck the rest of the round and beyond.

Magicninja

GATO TE Secretary General

You guys are doinitrite !!

o/ GATO

Good Luck to Kleos !!

Edited by natas31

Gratz on peace. bet Kleos did not think they would be the ones asking for peace in this war.

Nah we planned on fighting

but we're a 12man alliance with only 8members having logged in during the last 3 days

Like magicninja said our top 5 is out of there range, so that left 3 of our actives members against their active members.

We planned on fighting 4-5days and then give them peace

but there top nations putt themselves in POW status like 10minutes after our initial strikes, I couldn't even finish my update strike before they offered peace. I wish we could have fought for like 5days and then discuss peace but I'm not gonna buy those guys some donations so that they're in my NS range.

Nah we planned on fighting

but we're a 12man alliance with only 8members having logged in during the last 3 days

Like magicninja said our top 5 is out of there range, so that left 3 of our actives members against their active members.

We planned on fighting 4-5days and then give them peace

but there top nations putt themselves in POW status like 10minutes after our initial strikes, I couldn't even finish my update strike before they offered peace. I wish we could have fought for like 5days and then discuss peace but I'm not gonna buy those guys some donations so that they're in my NS range.

They weren't our nations. They were ghosts who needed an AA to hide in and build their precious infra. In the end all you did is get most of your nations destroyed. Next time think about the whole alliance instead of just the top few.

They weren't our nations. They were ghosts who needed an AA to hide in and build their precious infra. In the end all you did is get most of your nations destroyed. Next time think about the whole alliance instead of just the top few.

read my post above

we're a 12 man alliance

only 8 are active

the top few you consists of 5 members, so there are only 3 active members left in that NS range

5 > 3 ==> We thought of the majority of the alliance.

BTW it were the guys in that NS range that asked for war the most

read my post above

we're a 12 man alliance

only 8 are active

the top few you consists of 5 members, so there are only 3 active members left in that NS range

You guys were up to around 20 after a merge. What happened with that?

read my post above

we're a 12 man alliance

only 8 are active

It doesn't matter anymore... There's no reason to brag about a war that's done. Fact is, Kleos lost a lot of members :P GATO did well.

You guys were up to around 20 after a merge. What happened with that?

No idea, I'm not Kleos gov.

One day I logged in to see they were there and a couple of days later I log in to see that they're gone. But at the time of war declaration there we're only 11 Kleos members(including those with 9days of inactivity).