TCU Announcement

A Statement from The Conservative Underground

tcu4.png

TCU still recognizes Keve as Emperor of UINE and does not believe the false allegations posted by TeamColtra. Keve has always been a great friend and ally to TCU and the rest of Valor. Couping is not the answer and the show of support for Keve from 99 percent of CN proves it. Hopefully this will all be resolved soon.

Commander Cato, Governor of The Conservative Underground

Couping is not the answer and the show of support for Keve from 99 percent of CN proves it.

I am absolutely relieved that a majority of Planet Bob is needed to legitimize an alliance's government, and not the members of the alliance. Regardless, I'm nitpicking over this announcement; carry on.

I am absolutely relieved that a majority of Planet Bob is needed to legitimize an alliance's government, and not the members of the alliance. Regardless, I'm nitpicking over this announcement; carry on.

The members were used. They stated without fail that Keve was their leader. Coltra was done before he started.

The members were used. They stated without fail that Keve was their leader. Coltra was done before he started.

I realize that. I just find it funny that CN's approval is needed to legitimize a government, at least according to Commander Cato. Unless he just forgot to add your point to this announcement.

I realize that. I just find it funny that CN's approval is needed to legitimize a government, at least according to Commander Cato. Unless he just forgot to add your point to this announcement.

I already said that Keve was a good friend and ally and that the allegations from Coltra were bs. UINE clearly supports Keve =o need i say more?