DOW

swillmaster

And had the NSO not cast it's foul gaze our way to begin with, it wouldn't have happened. See how that works?

We do not appreciate the accusations, comments, and claims of the New Sith Order ... don't expect anything remotely polite from us any time soon.

Oh, Hoo, we aren't even trying yet.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet you go out of your way to try and make us interesting by involving yourself with petty and unfunny banter?

How charitable of you.

I could always stomp my feet, pound my chest, and randomly accuse you of wanting to attack us yet not having the guts to do it ... if it makes you more comfortable.

I could always stomp my feet, pound my chest, and randomly accuse you of wanting to attack us yet not having the guts to do it ... if it makes you more comfortable.

An excellent change of subject, my good man, this is, after all, our party.

Why not try and detract from your obvious disinterest in our shenanigans and blatant lack of involvement in our business? :awesome:

An excellent change of subject, my good man, this is, after all, our party.

Why not try and detract from your obvious disinterest in our shenanigans and blatant lack of involvement in our business? :awesome:

I'm not sure how well you can try and pull this one after your Darth Vader Lord Jedi Charizard Master Ball of Peace stated that he didn't care and then preceded to respond multiple times in length to posts made by RoKkers.

Edited by Balder

I'm not sure how well you can try and pull this one after your Darth Vader Lord Jedi Charizard Master Ball of Peace stated that he didn't care and then preceded to respond multiple times in length to posts made by RoKkers.

Because clearly we're the boring ones which were not involved in the slightest until mentioned by parties clearly trying to provoke a fight?

I think I can do it reasonably well.

Because clearly we're the boring ones which were not involved in the slightest until mentioned by parties clearly trying to provoke a fight?

Come on, we can both play the "I'm not guilty of anything" card but it won't get us anywhere. I did, in fact, kill Colonel Mustard in the Observatory with the candlestick, there's no point in arguing it, everyone KNOWS I did it. Y'all started this one with Ragnarok and whether it was intentional or not, the consequences of your actions are yours alone to bear.

Edit: Misplaced quotes are misplaced.

Edited by Balder

Come on, we can both play the "I'm not guilty of anything" card but it won't get us anywhere. I did, in fact, kill Colonel Mustard in the Observatory with the candlestick, there's no point in arguing it, everyone KNOWS I did it. Y'all started this one with Ragnarok and whether it was intentional or not, the consequences of your actions are yours alone to bear.

Edit: Misplaced quotes are misplaced.

Yeah, we totally had no business going into a thread made by a rogue that attacked RoK and then proceeded to involve ourselves to the degree of checking in to see how the fight went just for the sake of commenting on it. :awesome:

Totally our bad.

Exactly. Isn't that exactly what these forums are for? I mean, you don't have to click many times around here

to find a thread from some little trumpped up school kid, with too much time on his hands, chest beating and name calling.

It's all so trivial. If you guys could just hear yourselves, it's pathetic. It's like 5 year olds in a school yard.

THIS IS A GAME! No-one gives 2 knobs of goat sh*t who's wrong or right, because in the end it doesn't matter.

I said when I first started playing this game that it's nothing but an outlet for the intellectualy handicapped to pretend

that they aren't slower than a Jeff Foxworthy joke (Google it) for just a minute. I was told that wasn't the case, so decided to play on and

see if something changed my mind. Nothing has, hence the exit. I'm bored. Bored of playing a game full of wannabes.

Actually, it's not the game I'm bored of, it's the people that play it. CN has it's merits, it's 95% of the retards that play it, that make it a bore.

Just read back through your posts and tell me that you don't all sound like whiney little !@#$%*es.

Exactly. Isn't that exactly what these forums are for? I mean, you don't have to click many times around here

to find a thread from some little trumpped up school kid, with too much time on his hands, chest beating and name calling.

It's all so trivial. If you guys could just hear yourselves, it's pathetic. It's like 5 year olds in a school yard.

THIS IS A GAME! No-one gives 2 knobs of goat sh*t who's wrong or right, because in the end it doesn't matter.

I said when I first started playing this game that it's nothing but an outlet for the intellectualy handicapped to pretend

that they aren't slower than a Jeff Foxworthy joke (Google it) for just a minute. I was told that wasn't the case, so decided to play on and

see if something changed my mind. Nothing has, hence the exit. I'm bored. Bored of playing a game full of wannabes.

Actually, it's not the game I'm bored of, it's the people that play it. CN has it's merits, it's 95% of the retards that play it, that make it a bore.

Just read back through your posts and tell me that you don't all sound like whiney little !@#$%*es.

And the really funny thing is that post went completely over your head despite your complaints about others being slow. :awesome: