Insert Dramatic Title

Acca Dacca

OOC: Sup. Back.

The tip of the sword scrapped the ground. The wielder was all but tired of the weight of it, as light as it was, the burden it had was heavy. The sun beat down on the wielder’s robe, but it wasn’t the heat, it was the light. Fighting, hiding, it was all but unknown to the public what was actually happening within the nation of Acca Dacca. A force was arising, a power. Several years ago, training drove her to be the best fighter in Oceania, except for one, Sarah. Yet it was Sarah’s reputation that made this wielder work hard, to reach that stature of greatness. Yet, it was with a heavy heart that she put the sword down. She must undo what would happen if she were to pick up the blade. Bloodshed, instability, war. Her people, her nation, the two things she cared for the most would be put endanger.

Alas, fate wouldn’t stop simply because her fingers would not hold to the grip of the blade. The Quillon Guard danced as it hit the floor. The sun gleamed off the gems of embedded into the saber itself. Fate would not leave such a blade behind, for it was at that moment the Queen of Acca Dacca would take her first blood. Her cloak hid the shadow of the blade, giving her time to forget all that could be done with it, but nonetheless, nothing could stop her from seeing a man in front of her pull a gun out from his pocket and point it at yours truly. Her cloak dropped as she unpinned it and dove behind a parked car. The sidewalk lit up with screaming people as the gunshot rang through everyone’s ears. That pleasant evening would be ruined because of a man’s psychotic desire to be something important in life, even if that meant assassinating his beloved Queen.

Ava was now rethinking her need to walk amongst the public to feel like she was of the norm every once and awhile. She realized that sometimes being someone important makes you stand out a little too much. But for her people to raise a gun at her brought a tear to her eye, but she had others she must protect, this would not be her time. She sprinted knelt close to the ground weaving in between parked cars depending on where the shooter was behind her. She prayed to her God to help her. When she fell behind two parked cars, The windshield above her shattered from a shot wising by her head. She took a breathe, her heart racing. She looked under the cars and couldn’t see him. The screams of her people drove her to look beyond what she didn’t want to do, and what she must do. Lo and behold her sword sat upon the sidewalk infront of her. She reached out to grab it when she heard a thud upon the car above her. The man was walking on the cars. Her fingers danced with the blade as the man made his way to the roof of the car, he was nearly in sight. She moved closer to the blade, when her fingers finally made contact with the grip. She threw her body upward, and spiraled vertically where he met her attacked face to face. She took his stunned look as an opening, where she crescent kick smacked into the hand with the gun outwards, she used the momentum to swing her body, and the sword in a slash motion that removed his arm from the wrist down. He screamed in pain as the cops sirens were heard off in the distance. She stabbed the hood with her blood covered sword, and held onto the blade with one hand. She swung her body horizontally, and dropkicked the man sending him into the parked car behind him. He smashed his head on the windshield. Ava recovered, dismounted the car and wiped the blood away.

She didn’t take life, but she did take blood, and for fate…that was enough for one day.

Amidst a bluish room, Ava stood looking at her attacker in the police station's interregation room. He wasnt so scary anymore, like she removed his animosity for her considering he looked down, scared, frightened. For a moment...she was proud of it.. Her brief moment was ruined by the steps behind her. Chancellor Thomas Duran looked through the one way window with Ava. They both had their arms crossed and at the same time sighed. Thomas looked at his young Queen and smiled, but he faintly withdrew it when we realized what he must tlak to her about.

“My Queen, we have a situation.”

That sentence always made an’ oh god’ go through Ava’s head. Her eyeslids would close as she turned to her advisor.

“It appears that Minilla Island found an assassin and spy within their ranks. The spy was allegedly from PRC. The person in question had a passport to Acca Dacca, meaning he was or was planning to be here. Whether we know this to be true wecannot be bsure, but the PRC government…your mother, say these allegations are false.”

“Well if he’s arrested then we have nothing more to worry about…”

“Well, your mother asks something of you. To help her in something that will be hard for you to complete. You see, she looks to do the same thing to them…but worse…harder.”

“That has nothing to do with my goals towards peace…”

“Gotta crack a few eggs…”

“…to make an omlet, yes, but I don’t want an omlet, a hard boiled egg will do.”

“My Queen, we have a plan and it seems that Minilla is only making more reasons to attack PRC, we must attack first, for it is your mother’s people who are in danger. “

“All people are treated the same…”

“Either way, at this course there will be war. We are only looking to start a commotion enough to sway public opinion against Minilla Island enough so that they will not have world support if it does come to war.”

With a deep breathe, she thought it over for a moment. She didn’t like what she had to do but this was a decision that needed to be made. Ava sighed the words, “who else is involved on our side? Who else knows?”

“The Phoenix Empire.”

“Guess I’ll be making a new friend in this.”

Ava nodded to the Chancellor who walked into the interrogation room, a folder with a proposition that will most likely chance how Acca Dacca does things...forever.

Edited by Acca Dacca

Ava choked down some water as this was a nervous speech to make. She had been hoping to deliver it with ease but was still a little shaken about the whole process of the ordeal. Nonetheless, she had a job to do. She stood upon the stage, looking out into the crowds of applause and clapping that it made her regret doing such a thing. She waved out to them, with a half lifted smile. She made her way to the podium where the bellowing began to quiet down to a whisper.

spc-alt.gif

“Recently, I found myself under the attack of a man who was not from here. A foreigner who took it upon himself to try to hurt me, hurt my nation. I was able to escape unharmed. I was confused as to what I had done to a man such as him. I became even more confused when the individual stated it was government sanctioned by the nation of Minilla Island. To be honest, I would not understand why such a country would do this, but then the individual listed off several other individuals in other nations that he had been working with. These nations were PRC and The Phoenix Empire. Shocked, we have worked together to compile a substancial amount of evidence where all their stories link up to one nation. None other than Minilla Island. This announcement is only going public because the individual stated that this was only one spy ring, and that Minilla Island’s Department of Internal Security holds a secret division for such operations. So we ask the members of the international community to be wary as more threats may be out there. We also wish to meet with Minilla Island to work out these accusations. Thank you and may peace be with you.”

She left the stage with less clapping. The entire crowd was either stunned or pissed.

Edited by Acca Dacca

Official Dispatch From the Phoenix Empire

The Phoenix Empire has indeed been victim of a spy ring, we have been working privately with the others involved and in a large raid and have detained 10 people who will stand trial for foreign espionage. With them passports to several American and Asian nations have been found.

At this point we second the statement of our friends and request the people from Minilla Island to discuss this matter.

"Though we currently share no treaties with neither Acca Dacca nor the Phoenix Empire, Zargathia will cooperate should any leads point to our country. Any CCTV footage from public locations as well as passenger lists will be made available to you when requested, however given that this would infringe on the privacy of our citizens we can only do so for specific requests made to our country, per location per day. We hope this is understandable."

"Promised Land grows weary of accusations and counter-accusations. We refuse to believe the official government of Minilla Island would be behind this--especially considering that government just changed hands a few days ago. Present proof, or shut up about it."

OOC: No offense meant...but I wanted to sound annoued for once... :P

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

"Promised Land grows weary of accusations and counter-accusations. We refuse to believe the official government of Minilla Island would be behind this--especially considering that government just changed hands a few days ago. Present proof, or shut up about it."

OOC: No offense meant...but I wanted to sound annoued for once... :P

Chancellor Thomas Duran would be there later for an interview over the precedings of this case:

We have official documentation from all members. Warrants revield falsified passports as well as documents stating objectives by thier Department of Internal Security. All names recieved by our assassin have been proven to be correct, all of which were foreigners of Minilla Island. All information that he had recieved has been proven to be correct. Now, I understand that these accusations are high, but overwelming evidence found by not one, not two, but three nations? Our current status is to start working WITH Minilla, not to prove ourselves. Also, their government had not changed. It still remains a parlimentary system, in which the party may have been involved. We are willing to work with the Conservative party now in place if they are willing to cooperate.

To Zargathia: We have only leads that have lead us to the two other countries. We are still working with those detained for more information. If someone does point to your country we shall let you know. Thank you for your cooperation.

Any other comments, questions, concerns?

We have official documentation from all members. Warrants revield falsified passports as well as documents stating objectives by thier Department of Internal Security. All names recieved by our assassin have been proven to be correct, all of which were foreigners of Minilla Island. All information that he had recieved has been proven to be correct. Now, I understand that these accusations are high, but overwelming evidence found by not one, not two, but three nations? Our current status is to start working WITH Minilla, not to prove ourselves. Also, their government had not changed. It still remains a parlimentary system, in which the party may have been involved. We are willing to work with the Conservative party now in place if they are willing to cooperate.

To Zargathia: We have only leads that have lead us to the two other countries. We are still working with those detained for more information. If someone does point to your country we shall let you know. Thank you for your cooperation.

Any other comments, questions, concerns?

HA. The nations you have listed are both well-known to dislike Minilla Island. Thier 'evidence' is worthless. Are you now in collusion to smear the name of another nation? or have you simply been duped?

We ourselves have been a victim of a similar spy attack by a different nation, but we do not assume that the identity of that man is so easy to trace. Agents like this are much better trained than you give them credit for.

HA. The nations you have listed are both well-known to dislike Minilla Island. Thier 'evidence' is worthless. Are you now in collusion to smear the name of another nation? or have you simply been duped?

"If I hate a man and then see him murder somebody, does me hating him make my eyewitness testimony worthless?"

"If I hate a man and then see him murder somebody, does me hating him make my eyewitness testimony worthless?"

"No, but the judge and jury have to wiegh in the fact that you dislike him, and consider the possibility of perjury. 'Evidence' of this nature is not difficult to manufacture."

Why would he spy on someone he likes? I fear that this is becoming something of a back and forth. We have evidence, and we wish for Minilla to comply.

We ourselves have been a victim of a similar spy attack by a different nation, but we do not assume that the identity of that man is so easy to trace. Agents like this are much better trained than you give them credit for.

When a man confesses after losing his arm in assassination attempt that he will give away the location and names of his coworkers for his own life, and then we coem to find that those he has listed have also been found with evidence of espionage, how is this evidence to quesiton?

*5 years ago*

Thomas Duran, once an aspiring novice in the ranks of the National Guard of Acca Dacca, had always been a bit naive. For the good of experimentation, for the good of empiric proof that certain things were, in fact, possible, he had on numerous occasions driven his superiors weary of him. He studied especially the Generals of Nordland, and the deep knowledge these ... people had about militaristic strategy and their defensive components as they tampered with the forces of the entire world. Not that he was a high ranked officer in the ranks of the reemerging National Guard, no, but he was very, very inquisitive about everything.

Anyhow, as an aspiring novice, he soon got to handle basic Militaristic strategies and basic fighting skills, and because of his interest of all things offensively strategic, he soon got enlisted in the supporting forces for the ‘advancement’ of Acca Dacca, as an advisor; better make him do something useful before someone gets hurt. It was rumored that Lucas Perry, the queen’s uncle, had turned to a darker side and found himself hunting for people of a dangerous nature, Mykep had fallen, and things were amiss in the world. War in Europe, international strife and corruption had begun to affect the nation he called home.

During the A-holes Rebellion, Thomas Duran saw the most terrible things and horrid actions. Though he was interested in what he saw, and often wondered what kind of skill it took to get into the position to launch such things against your own people. Could it possibly be a future role for him? His twisted mind enjoyed the strategy that was implored to defeat the enemies at home, but he didn’t get an observers view. To him, its hard to watch the game if he’s playing it. As months passed, he as well as the soldiers he didn’t watch die in front of him began to explore other ways of advancing their nation.

Then, during a skirmish outside the early capital on the Solomon Islands, Thomas Duran saw his own end, in the form of a hidden machine gun nest exploding to the right of his position. As his body left the floor, it left him with the question: What have I done to deserve the fate of a soldier fight for his country, when I fight only for myself? But all went dark...

Why would he spy on someone he likes? I fear that this is becoming something of a back and forth. We have evidence, and we wish for Minilla to comply.

Evidence you have yet to produce.

And in the unlikely even Minilla IS responsible...as we mentioned before, their government just transitioned, and the individuals responsible are no longer in power.

When a man confesses after losing his arm in assassination attempt that he will give away the location and names of his coworkers for his own life, and then we coem to find that those he has listed have also been found with evidence of espionage, how is this evidence to quesiton?

What you describe sounds an aweful lot like a tortured confession, to us. Such things are not to be trusted.

Evidence can be planted--perhaps someone WANTS you to think these things, someone you would little suspect.