Hey PWN!

Phil The Thrill

There you go Stranger :)

Have fun with your war.

Pssh, you know I will. Just anarchied some !@#$%* in SWAT. (Though I honestly don't remember sending a Defeat Alert...) That makes for 9 anarchied this round without being anarchied yet myself. Not my best work, but I've done quite a bit of damage anyways.

Oh, and what !@#$%* put it in the wrong forum?

Edited by Emperor Stranger

Oh, and what !@#$%* put it in the wrong forum?

Err. Join SWAT? :unsure:

I'm tempted just so I can nuke you like I've wanted to for I don't know how many rounds but I wont, your alliance is outnumbered as it is. Have fun in your war SWAT / PWN.

Err. Join SWAT? :unsure:

I'm tempted just so I can nuke you like I've wanted to for I don't know how many rounds but I wont, your alliance is outnumbered as it is. Have fun in your war SWAT / PWN.

Dude, you are so l337. You can nuke a guy who has no nukes. Z0mg, I so want to be you now! How about you actually fight fairly without nukes and we will see who is better.

Say you skurred!

I can fight for weeks without being anarchied once. I can not, however, fight a nuke without actually having a nuke myself.

I'm not sure what those numbers mean nor did I ever claim to be 'better', just I noticed that we're finally in range of one another after several rounds of you calling me out.

Well that's cool. I won't be fighting anyone with nukes, however.

Isn't that kind of a dumb thing to say, since you just attacked us, when we were smaller than you? Did you just attempt a hurr and accidentally go durr?

Um, no. Per Emperor Mange you bilked up to strike. Idk why that makes to you. Anyway we declared on the most evenly matched oPWNent.