Hey PWN!

Phil The Thrill

Um, no. Per Emperor Mange you bilked up to strike. Idk why that makes to you. Anyway we declared on the most evenly matched oPWNent.

Pardon? I only understand the last line. Who is Emperor Mange? Translation, anyone?

Anyway, my point was that you were denigrating Emperor Stranger for attacking people weaker than himself, when you have just done that yourself, on a much larger scale.

Pardon? I only understand the last line. Who is Emperor Mange? Translation, anyone?

Anyway, my point was that you were denigrating Emperor Stranger for attacking people weaker than himself, when you have just done that yourself, on a much larger scale.

I like how you post things that sound good inside your head, but don't make sense outside of it. I don't need to

splain how evenly matched our AA's were, but what the heck, you people are ignorant.

You see our total NS was dead even, and our target assignments were as close as possible. You sir have implied that regardless of PWN's NS, and resources, they are a weaker opPWNent. Well by golly I agree!

I like how you post things that sound good inside your head, but don't make sense outside of it. I don't need to

splain how evenly matched our AA's were, but what the heck, you people are ignorant.

You see our total NS was dead even, and our target assignments were as close as possible. You sir have implied that regardless of PWN's NS, and resources, they are a weaker opPWNent. Well by golly I agree!

You commenting on my posting skills is hilarous, considering your post right before this one. Ever heard of ghosts? Even besides that, I highly doubt we were even in NS, considering the total member gap. And do you have to keep saying opPWNent?

I remember when not having nukes, and declaring on the bottom of my NS was cool.

1,1000-1,400 NS is really 'the bottom' of my NS--which is 1,800--isn't it? Not like SWAT, who just sent a guy with 3,200 NS. Seriously, stop being such a hypocrite.

Edit: The same guy is at war with a guy at 1k NS and 1.3k NS. Get off your high horse, it's making you sound stupid.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

lolwut? Our average NS was higher by 300, and your total NS was something like 10-20k more. Dead even? I think not. And seriously, 'splain'? I would rather call SWAT lucky. Seriously, I don't know what else to call this:

To: King Ace From: Greg House Date: 11/12/2009 5:13:09 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Infiltrate DEFCON Systems. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 10 enemy spies.

Totally unsuccessful, caught, and all my spies destroyed. My chances if victory? 40%. That's more luck than anything.

lolwut? Our average NS was higher by 300, and your total NS was something like 10-20k

"Was like...?" So you have no idea that PWN was ahead of us in total NS, and overall score. Good job on the spy ops.

I think you are missing the point about attacking down. Yes, it fit your plan for a high anarchy count for this round, but it was in no way a tactical response to the threat. I can 'splain what one of those are since you guys don't seem too coordinated.

I digress. None of your nations indicate any form of leadership in their bio. Have somebody contact us to begin discussions on a cease fire.

"Was like...?" So you have no idea that PWN was ahead of us in total NS, and overall score. Good job on the spy ops.

Are you !@#$ting me? I checked the war screens and the alliance screens the day of the hit. There is no way PWN lost over 20k NS in the first night. Actually, looking at the 30 day chart, it seems that SWAT has only been gaining NS. As of the DoW date of this thread, SWAT had 7k MORE NS than PWN. It doesn't take a genius to read a !@#$@#$ chart.

I think you are missing the point about attacking down. Yes, it fit your plan for a high anarchy count for this round, but it was in no way a tactical response to the threat. I can 'splain what one of those are since you guys don't seem too coordinated.

I think you are missing the point of your post. You implied that you don't attack down, yet this guy has only attacked under his NS. That's some serious hypocrisy.

I digress. None of your nations indicate any form of leadership in their bio. Have somebody contact us to begin discussions on a cease fire.

To my knowledge, there will be none. You attacked PWN, you had better be willing to fight for longer than seven days and take a lot of harassment over it. (Even if WC accepts peace, I won't.)

SWAT will receive no mercy from me. You guys have gone above and beyond to piss me off.

Pssh, you know I will. Just anarchied some !@#$%* in SWAT. (Though I honestly don't remember sending a Defeat Alert...) That makes for 9 anarchied this round without being anarchied yet myself. Not my best work, but I've done quite a bit of damage anyways.

Oh, and what !@#$%* put it in the wrong forum?

Oh my god! You are the ideal TE player. 9!?! WOW

lolwut? Our average NS was higher by 300, and your total NS was something like 10-20k more. Dead even? I think not.

I'll just comment on this, because I don't really care about the rest, it's war and war sucks for some people, there are people getting their nation damaged on both sides.

Our last 4 SWAT members joined after the DOW, check their signorities and we also had quite a few people still sitting on 1 infra, of which we didn't know weither they were inactive or not, most turned out active started buying infra after we told them to get ready for a war. This explains SWAT's sudden increase in NS. That message was sent out on saturday(we actualy chose to attack PWN the day after) and as you can see in the charts. SWAT was sitting on 52k NS and PWN at 54k NS as well, the day after(sunday) we both had 55k NS, you can all see this in the charts. At the time it looked like a fair and even match, so we went through with it and sent out target lists and the DoW date to our membership.

Here a screenie from my inbox, look at the dates of the recieved messages:

screenshot10988.jpg

I'll just comment on this, because I don't really care about the rest, it's war and war sucks for some people, there are people getting their nation damaged on both sides.

Our last 4 SWAT members joined after the DOW, check their signorities and we also had quite a few people still sitting on 1 infra, of which we didn't know weither they were inactive or not, most turned out active started buying infra after we told them to get ready for a war. This explains SWAT's sudden increase in NS. That message was sent out on saturday(we actualy chose to attack PWN the day after) and as you can see in the charts. SWAT was sitting on 52k NS and PWN at 54k NS as well, the day after(sunday) we both had 55k NS, you can all see this in the charts. At the time it looked like a fair and even match, so we went through with it and sent out target lists and the DoW date to our membership.

Here a screenie from my inbox, look at the dates of the recieved messages:

screenshot10988.jpg

You guess wrong, then. And the charts don't show a massive increase in NS from SWAT. I am only stating what I see..

It took SWAT six men and four days to anarchy me. I said that I would congratulate the first person to anarchy me. I would here now if the person who did it wasn't, once again, twice my NS. I thought that SWAT didn't attack people under their NS? I thought that once someone hit anarchy, they were supposed to peace out with them? The hypocrisy continues.

Since SWAT continues to be hypocritical, I hereby declare that I will hold everyone I anarchy in hostage until they switch to the "PWN PoW" AA, just as SWAT wants us to do.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

I'm glad at least a few of you are having a good time, most of my mates are as having a blast well. I'dd say most of your AA mates desire peace. I hope their wish get's granted to them soon! The decision lies in PWN leaderships hands.

I'm glad at least a few of you are having a good time, most of my mates are as having a blast well. I'dd say most of your AA mates desire peace. I hope their wish get's granted to them soon! The decision lies in PWN leaderships hands.

are you saying you wish to surrender to PWN?