Black Team Message

Fisher X

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you hit alone, then I will accept the duel.

you sure?i will leave you alone and let you grow if you need time.im 2 times your size.we did start the same day so not my falt.

you sure?i will leave you alone and let you grow if you need time.im 2 times your size.we did start the same day so not my falt.

Eh, then might as well wait a week. I won't grow, necessarily, but I have other plans this week. Fighting someone twice my size might interfere with those plans. So yes, sometime next week if I am still in range I will attack.

acts of war are fun.

lets see if you have the balls to take us 1 on 1

Why would they when they can contribute to a political cluster$%&@ and make the game what it's become today? Huge groups of alliances looking to become the "top dog" at the end of the round with a lot less wars and a far less enjoyable climate.

Edited by Drai

Like I said, blatent goad. :P Let's see if they have the courage to follow through with their aggression.

It's like two guys going up to fight each other.. one pokes the other, one pushes. If this doesn't turn into a swinging match, I am just going to start bawwing..

It's like two guys going up to fight each other.. one pokes the other, one pushes. If this doesn't turn into a swinging match, I am just going to start bawwing..

well LE isn't man enough to make good on their empty threats, so i doubt it'll become much.

so i guess they poked us, we pushed back, and we're seeing if they'll punch us xD?

Yes. Read the below statement.

well LE isn't man enough to make good on their empty threats, so i doubt it'll become much.

A real man would go in swinging instead of poking or pushing. You are both being sissies right now. Just start swinging at each other and see who wins. Trust me, the only thing that will be hurting is your infra.

Yes. Read the below statement.

A real man would go in swinging instead of poking or pushing. You are both being sissies right now. Just start swinging at each other and see who wins. Trust me, the only thing that will be hurting is your infra.

if it was my call we would be burning LE to the ground as we speak.

If everyone were "real men" and we all declared on each other all over the place for no reason that would be boring. Many different wars (ranging from short to mid length) is fun, not one giant one that lasts the whole round.

If everyone were "real men" and we all declared on each other all over the place for no reason that would be boring. Many different wars (ranging from short to mid length) is fun, not one giant one that lasts the whole round.

No. Being real men means you have the balls to smash someone in the face for poking you in the stomach. This is just pathetic.

No. Being real men means you have the balls to smash someone in the face for poking you in the stomach. This is just pathetic.

Obviously someone doesn't get why we decided to just hit their senators tonight as Fish only made this message 2 hours before update...

Obviously someone doesn't understand the meaning of valid CB..

if i gave you a valid CB 2 hours before update, would you magically coordinate 400 nations to hit at that update or the next?

if i gave you a valid CB 2 hours before update, would you magically coordinate 400 nations to hit at that update or the next?

The next one, yes. OP was given a valid CB to hit JE the other week, no war. OP was given a valid CB yesterday, very little response.