Missiles over Mandalore

Biohazard

Fortunately we have no puppet nations, rather we brought ourselves into this bind by disallowing Mandalore to have a military. However, should any nation infringe upon the sovereignty of Mandalore, including their waters, we will respond in kind.

The best possible way for people to leave them alone would be to get Mandalore to shut its trap.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furon wonders how Mandalore will destroy the ships, when it's said time and time again that it has no military?

And the United Mechodamian States must stress that we do not like being thrown around like a rag doll as if we are a tool. We humbly request that Mandalore kindly back down from the argument and let our military handle any situation that should arise.

And the United Mechodamian States must stress that we do not like being thrown around like a rag doll as if we are a tool. We humbly request that Mandalore kindly back down from the argument and let our military handle any situation that should arise.

Very well, we will do so.

Private:

A blue girl popped up on one of the coasters on his desk. "Mr. Kayne, it appears that some missiles have been fired at a small African nation."

"And?" Matthew replied.

"Nod is apparently defending them."

"Poor African nations, If I was Zephyr I'd try to help them. Good thing I'm not." Matthew Laughed and turned to more important business.

OOC: Thread is awesome. I'd help nagato, but I'm in america, and it goes against my current characters persona and my nations way of doing things.

"Quite simply, ships of all nations (bar Helzan and the Italians) can pass through the Red Sea. Either down the middle, or in the RA's waters, as Mandalore does not own all of the Red Sea (or a significant portion, as it has a tiny coastal border). Please note that any attack on a ship heading through the Red Sea (except for ones heading to Mandalore and with good reason), let alone of our own allies, will be treated as a violation of our sovereignty and we will promptly respond with a declaration of war."

**5km off of the coast of Mandalore**

A merchant ship, destined for the Suez Canal, traveled through the oil spill. Out of good will, mostly due to the captain being a major ocean environmentalist, the ship stopped off the coast to determine steps needed to aid in the cleanup. His ship drifted closer to the shore by one kilometer before it settled at 3.5km-4km away from the shore, still within the oil spill.

**5km off of the coast of Mandalore**

A merchant ship, destined for the Suez Canal, traveled through the oil spill. Out of good will, mostly due to the captain being a major ocean environmentalist, the ship stopped off the coast to determine steps needed to aid in the cleanup. His ship drifted closer to the shore by one kilometer before it settled at 3.5km-4km away from the shore, still within the oil spill.

The SS Lhuillier radioed the ship, asking it to identify itself and please not stop within the area of the spill.

"We are scouting for a joint cleanup operation consisting of Novak and Rebel Army."

OOC: I'm not sure when your ship came in exactly, happen to have a link?

OOC: Here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1956596

And clean up here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1958197

EDIT: IC:

"My orders are set, keep the area clear of all non-Mandalorian, NoN, USM, Minilla and Selenarctan ships. You must keep moving out of the area."

Edited by iKrolm