Missiles over Mandalore

Biohazard

*Private*

The commander was still debating the decision. He decided to call his wife. They had small talk, while the timer counted down to 0:10 seconds. All the commander had to do was press the blue "Stop launch button" right in front of him, but he was busy talking to his lovely wife of 20 years.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carthage reminds Golekh about their unwarranted declaration of war on Carthage.

We are still at war with you. Do not forget.

I’m new to the international open diplomatic channels, and I don’t mean to be unnecessarily impolite, but I don’t see what Carthage’s state of war with Golekh has to do with the pressing issue of the current attacks of on Mandalore.

If you hadn’t noticed may I so kindly point out – there are Missiles over Mandalore! ! ! !

- Liska Atka -

Edited by Generalissimo

I’m new to the international open diplomatic channels, and I don’t mean to be unnecessarily impolite, but I don’t see what Carthage’s state of war with Golekh has to do with the pressing issue of the current attacks of on Mandalore.

If you hadn’t noticed may I so kindly point out – there are Missiles over Mandalore! ! ! !

- Liska Atka -

Thank you.

United Mechodamian Announcement

Any and all attacks, missile or any other form thereafter, on Mandalore will result in a declaration of war with the United Mechodamian States and be subject to a comparable missile retaliation. 'Nuff said.

OOC: Do you mean prior to that post or after?

- Liska Atka -

OOC: Because I'm not sure if this is a written transmission or a radio thing or whatever the boards are, I'd just like to say that I already noticed this in an IC form and corrected myself. Instead of making a fool out of you like I would someone else, I :wub: and respect you and will give you a chance to edit the first part of your post out.

OOC: Do you mean prior to that post or after?

OOC: Technically I issued an ultimatum very far in advance (first page-ish), but on that post after. Though I will be seeking retribution from Caucasia for launching a missile strike AFTER the ultimatum was waged, just not through war. I'm not a warmonger, or at least not a hasty one. :P

"It would be best if Furon stopped its attacks on Mandalore or they will face severe consequences from the nation of Helzan. Whilst we have no really care for Mandalore these attacks are clogging up our intelligance reports and it is getting quite annoying. So stop your and your allies attacks or face the consequences".

"It would be best if Furon stopped its attacks on Mandalore or they will face severe consequences from the nation of Helzan. Whilst we have no really care for Mandalore these attacks are clogging up our intelligance reports and it is getting quite annoying. So stop your and your allies attacks or face the consequences".

Thank you.

"Michuraza agrees with Helzan's statement".