Rubber Duckies spotted frolicking in the North Atlantic

Tell me what you mean by 'better'. Of course we have made some mistakes, as do every alliance and person, but you tell me what the NADC has done to make you think we are so horrible. Is it because we didn't cave to what you wanted us to do when you rejoined the NADC? Because we didn't abandon all of our allies (and I mean quite literally all), and join the Karma coalition because of the opinion of a tiny minority of the alliance (consisting solely of you and President Kent)? I'm sorry, the NADC is loyal, that is one thing you ought to know about us. If you think we are a bad alliance because we stood by our allies, then I honestly don't know what to think of you.

Again, give me things that we have done to spoil our name. Like I said, we have made mistakes, but I don't understand why our entire foreign affairs stance appears so horrible to you.

Just a few of the great political moves since the BLEU war:

1) Come down with a case of stockholm syndrome and become a satellite of BLEU

2) Ditch BLEU and create Agora

3) Your chest thumping and eventual running with your tail between your legs during the ACV conflict

4) Claiming to be the best allies in the world because you defended an ally. Yes, you did defend the ally, but

-A) You had closer allies that needed the help more against greater enemies

-B ) The alliance you attacked in defense of your ally was in the range of thirty members

-C) You surendered and left the war without even completing a full war cycle

Edited by Frankdolf

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you keep judging us on what happened YEARS ago. we have stood by our allies and not wavered from our responsibilities to our friends for a long time. We have been trustworthy and a valued ally to our friends. Maybe you trollers should consider being our friends too? so many alliances cant be wrong. oh wait... some of you are in alliances who ARE our friends lol

by judging us on our actions in a time so long ago, its like judging mark wahlberg on his actions during his marky mark days, instead of judging him on his current career. We have changed, get over our past.

your just jealous that we look better in bike pants than you (because of our big kahunas)

now on topic.

Congrats to our friends in RDD. we look forward to some fun times with out new bathtime friends.

oh noez!!! I think EoB is starting to win me over with his...EoBness? :lol1:

As much as I would love to believe that it certainly doesn't look like your Foreign Affairs Staff has changed much...

Looks can be deceiving. Trust me, I've watched the NADC's FA Staff play out for the past year+. There have been many changes.

Hmm, have you changed? Really?

I still don't see you guys doing anything, nor have I over the past year.

This, along with a lack of any coherent theme (praising cupcakes.. isn't that what you do to be bad@$$), seems to symbolize that you haven't really changed all that much.

Feel fortunate that enlightened critics have posted here, two pages for a formerly "sanctioned" alliance.. 'nuff said.

Well, I guess we should get your computer screen checked ModusOperandi. The NADC isn't going to come out every week shouting at the world what we've been up to. Sorry, thats just not how we are. If we have something important to say, we'll say it. Otherwise, we pretty well keep to our boards and IRC.

Enlightend critics? :lol1:

3) Your chest thumping and eventual running with your tail between your legs during the ACV conflict

4) Claiming to be the best allies in the world because you defended an ally. Yes, you did defend the ally, but

-B ) The alliance you attacked in defense of your ally was in the range of thirty members

I'm sorry, but if thats your take of what happened with ACV...

You were ACV, so I find it amusing that you assume you know how everything went down with the NADC...

O/ to RDD and NADC, may our friendship prosper!

Edited by Kochers

Don't pretend to know me, I was in the New Polar Order during the Karma war, and I saw the hypocrisy of the NADC foreign affairs policies before the Karma war. Not only as a member of Polaris, but as a government member of the Mostly Harmless Alliance before that. The Foreign Affairs leaders of NADC are incompetent, and the fact they have not been replaced makes me wonder if they even have anyone left who could replace them.

So yes... you are very much mistaken. I was not one of those people.

I might have taken offense at this comment if I cared. The FA leaders during the Bleu war are no longer here and even the MoFA after the war is no longer here. And to my knowledge, we've not had much contact with NpO since the war. So I don't really see how you know about NADC polices. Nor have we had much contact with MHA. It seems that some people can't let go of the past. We have changed and will continue to change as we grow.

I shall not pretend to be an expert on the inner workings of NADC from before I knew them, but I will say that you have #4 totally wrong. NADC was not swayed at all by any type of numbers game, all of their allies were being attacked by a massive amount of alliances and they had to pick where they thought they could help out the best. They did DoW a thirty member alliance, but they were counter-attacked by a number of alliances, including Rok, CSN, IS, AO, and ACF. In addition, NADC was not even close to the first alliance to surrender in that war. They did what they set out to do, which was get Zenith white peace, and that was that.

1) As much you would like to think it was submitting NADC's sovereignty on a sliver plater, econ is econ and there's only things to benefit from that.

2) BLEU fell apart of its own accord, the word ditching would apply more suitably to you who ditched NADC right before the Karma war because of "ideological differences". Which is laughable because Defiant, a guy who was on NPO's PZI's list for so long he was about to quit, stuck it out and fought valiantly for a cause that was only loosely for the NPO. I have a respect for that man he will never understand.

3) ACV incident was handled poorly, but you win some, you lose some.

4) NADC hasn't claimed to be the best allies evar; no one's perfect

- A) Sulmar said it best.

- B) Argent would have been the better target, but bringing in TOP (who were not in the war yet at the time) would have made the situation worse. So after conferring with Zenith, RAD was chosen. Oh yeah, also ignore that NADC eventually fought AO, ACF who were fully engaged, CSN who was half engaged and RoK with like... 3 nations.

- C) NADC got out when Zenith got out, and after that no one asked for more support.

Of course you would have known that had you stuck it out and not ran like a coward.

Of course you would have known that had you stuck it out and not ran like a coward.

I left because I didn't agree with where you were heading. I waited for that war ever since GWII, and I wasn't going to let your !@#$ty FA choices ruin it for me.

And in actuality, the more cowardly option would be staying with the NADC, where I would have fought not even half the wars I did while in RoK, nor would I have lost anywhere near the same amount of damage. ...Declaring war on a small alliance, and getting put on the backburner by three others, while accepting white peace within three or four days, oh the humanity! Good thing I missed that trainwreck!

I left because I didn't agree with where you were heading. I waited for that war ever since GWII, and I wasn't going to let your !@#$ty FA choices ruin it for me.

And in actuality, the more cowardly option would be staying with the NADC, where I would have fought not even half the wars I did while in RoK, nor would I have lost anywhere near the same amount of damage. ...Declaring war on a small alliance, and getting put on the backburner by three others, while accepting white peace within three or four days, oh the humanity! Good thing I missed that trainwreck!

Yeah, Rok really had it hard in the Karma War. I imagine it was difficult to divide up NPO war slots between 15 alliances.

So still, you quit an alliance right before it entered a war? Defiant had FAR more reason than you could ever scrape off the bottom of your barrel. We even gave him the chance to sit this one out, but he said no and fought.

And I'm sorry NADC's "!@#$ty FA choices" were to honor treaties.

Frankdolf, your arguments aren't doing anything. Not only are they pointless and wrong, but they fail to change anybody else's opinions. Anybody who knows NADC right now knows their upstanding character. Obviously you don't, and I can say with confidence that I believe NADC is better off without you. Now put your bitter feelings aside and quit while you can still keep a shred of dignity.

Edit: Speellieng. :D

Edited by GearHead

Frankdolf, your arguments aren't doing anything. Not only are they pointless and wrong, but they fail to change anybody else's opinions. Anybody who knows NADC right now knows their upstanding character. Obviously you don't, and I can say with confidence that I believe NADC is better off without you. Now put your bitter feelings aside and quit while you can still keep a shred of dignity.

Edit: Speellieng. :D

I'm not sure where my dignity has been hurt at all throughout this, but random jabs at someone you don't know past a few posts on the OWF is a great way to make you look like an $@!. As seen earlier, there are MANY who know NADC more than some guy who finds it obligatory to talk to them for a few minutes on IRC because they're allies, and then comes to the OWF sticking up for them with one liners. And hardly any of them have the greatest opinion of NADC.

To Freddy, I left a month and a half before the Karma war. I know NADC probably didn't find out about it until the day after the war started, so I won't hold that against you.

Edited by Frankdolf

To Freddy, I left a month and a half before the Karma war. I know NADC probably didn't find out about it until the day after the war started, so I won't hold that against you.

Despite the fact you left telling about, one person, we found rather quick.

And don't kid yourself. We knew there was a war coming, you knew there was a war coming; hell you left straight for RoK where you knew where the action was going to be. As much you would like to try to deflect, you knew what the honorable and right road was, and you went in the opposite direction.

I'm not sure where my dignity has been hurt at all throughout this, but random jabs at someone you don't know past a few posts on the OWF is a great way to make you look like an $@!. As seen earlier, there are MANY who know NADC more than some guy who finds it obligatory to talk to them for a few minutes on IRC because they're allies, and then comes to the OWF sticking up for them with one liners. And hardly any of them have the greatest opinion of NADC.

Heh, Gearhead has been one of the biggest advocates of NADC all throughout the relationship. I suggest you drop a subject you have no idea of.

I suggest you drop a subject you have no idea of.

Likewise.

I left for RoK because my good pal iClean said I was more than welcome to join. As much as "honor" is BS, I knew where it was. And it wasn't with you guys.

As flattering as all of this frank-talk is, let's end the derail, shall we? :v:

Edited by Frankdolf

@ your other points, meh it's late but maybe I'll come back to them in the morning.

Please do so then, there is no need for you to post in this thread anymore. :)

Edit: In fact I'm not going to do this now.

Also I failed at keeping myself outta this thread. >_<

Edited by aboooe

I left for RoK because my good pal iClean said I was more than welcome to join. As much as "honor" is BS, I knew where it was. And it wasn't with you guys.

So agreeing again that ditching an alliance right before a war is moral and honorable for you, glad we could get that settled.

Feel free to drop the subject.