Liga Mundo Season 7 Sign-up

PremierApex

Welcome to Liga Mundo The official Professional Futbol League for Club Teams on Planet Bob. To participate, submit your champion club from your nation. You can model it after the tradition at old Trafford, or make your team full of Star Divas en route Real Madrid, It is your team - Your style.

======== This.Is.Liga. - Este.es.Liga. - Dies.ist.Liga - Questo.è.Lega =======

Sign-up @

http://www.xperteleven.com

LeagueID: 138329

League official Link

http://www.xperteleven.com/mainFrame.aspx?Lid=138329

Liga Mundo Wiki Almanac

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Liga_Mundo

Season 6 in Liga Mundo

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Liga_Mundo_Season_6

Prove yourself as a manger in the most elite Planet Bob xpert league in the world. Liga Mundo is actually one of the top leagues in the entire world, Ranked at 570 at one point and the rank hovers around 500-600 at all times.

Liga Mundo is thought of as the UEFA of Planet Bob domestic leagues. The best managers from each league participates to see who will come out on top as the world champion. Liga Mundo has three divisions and two cups with the possibility to capture the ever-elusive treble. Indulge in the history and create new rivalries on the world's largest stage.

with 28 current teams, 14 VIP managers, Liga Mundo is the perfect opportunity for you as a manager to sharpen your skills as the forums are very active with insightful posts and interesting and fun topics.

Liga Mundo endorses the Legion Champions league, Ark Premier League, Nordreich Liga, Lodge Premier League and the TOP League

Submit a team today! Don't miss out on the sign-up window, join the most progressive, dynamic and ever-growing league-that is Liga Mundo.

Edited by PremierApex

*insert Job Bob Average into backdrop reading from cue cards*

I used to not have no talent. Then I found Liga Mundo. They taught me how to play good and I learned how to do things like pick players and stuff. Now I am like a pro. I am able to win games and write things. You too can be part of this marvelous game. All you have to do is sign up now like I did. Then you too can watch your team win and lose like everyone else.

Liga Mundo. It is not just a game. It is a sport too.

And Botha taught me how to pee standing up! kidding, but hell of a job on the wiki book of Liga Mundo

but really if you participate in Liga Mundo, You will do very well in your domestic alliance league. Managers participating in Liga Mundo as well as a domestic have shown to atleast finish in the top 4 in their domestic league after the first season in Liga Mundo. Its the Liga effect :awesome:

Also, I am looking for friendlies

I'm all booked up for friendlies but I want to play a comedy match where all the players have to play out of position (and no all-rounders are used).... we'll call it Lulz Mundo!

Edited by Botha

We only have 27 active managers, thus it would be the same set-up as last season - 3 divisions, with 7 teams per division.

Errm... 27 teams divided by 3 divisions would be 9 teams per division (= an 18-week season).

Why not just leave the inactive teams as 'active' so they aren't lost and can pad our numbers in the lower divisions until we reach 32 teams - and then those dead 'inactive' teams can either be replaced by new managers or deleted?