The Phoenix Federation

Clash

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need your worthless pity. Give me casualties or get out of my nation.

You are merely proving my point. I prefer to remember you as the skilled diplomat that I once saw instead of what you have become.

I might add that I won both my ground attacks. What more do you want?

I present you some literature, I would give you a TL;DR at the end, but some of Dogbites words I cannot understand. I am going to go load up the babel-fish translator to try and make some sense of it.

[01:24] <+dogbite[TPF]> lol you guys already got peopel wanting to hit you on your first day.how the hell did you do that?

[01:25] <@TheAUT[Car]> 178 casualties

[01:25] <+dogbite[TPF]> i cant even find your aa.

[01:25] <@HailSatan> i guess we are just popular

[01:37] <+dogbite[TPF]> we will see how it goes for you all.

[01:38] <+dogbite[TPF]> i smell death.

01[01:38] <&TCK> naw...Aut had Taco Bell for lunch...now we all get to pay

[01:39] <&Jacapo_Saladin[Hydra]> dogbite[TPF]

[01:39] <&Jacapo_Saladin[Hydra]> are you threatening trouble?

[01:39] <+dogbite[TPF]> no not me.

[01:39] <+dogbite[TPF]> yet

[01:57] <~Desperado`> so, when are you posting the DoW?

[01:57] <@HailSatan> are you talking with the post on the boards ?

[01:57] <+dogbite[TPF]> i relly dont understand that.

[01:57] <@HailSatan> a bit of rib poking

[01:58] <+dogbite[TPF]> is it bg you are pissed at?

[01:59] <+dogbite[TPF]> why are you guys out to hit tpf in te?

[01:59] <~Desperado`> who said that

[01:59] <+dogbite[TPF]> lol

[01:59] <+dogbite[TPF]> you did

[02:00] <+dogbite[TPF]> just not to me.

[02:00] <+dogbite[TPF]> your in my world now.

[02:00] <~Desperado`> I am?

[02:00] <~Desperado`> really?

[02:00] <&Jacapo_Saladin[Hydra]> wah wah

[02:00] <+dogbite[TPF]> yep

i tryed to keep it fair.i hope you guys start fighting back.

I hope you start fighting. Might I remind both ClashPoint and yourself that a proper update blitz is conducted doing 2 ground attacks before update and two right after. Not one attack period. And the attack was a failure.

Edited by Colonel Radec

I present you some literature, I would give you a TL;DR at the end, but some of Dogbites words I cannot understand. I am going to go load up the babel-fish translator to try and make some sense of it.

Sir, are you saying that TPF decided to threaten Trouble before anything else happened?

Edited by Desperado

I hope you start fighting. Might I remind both ClashPoint and yourself that a proper update blitz is conducted doing 2 ground attacks before update and two right after. Not one attack period. And the attack was a failure.

ok ill remember that.

You guys paid for all my tanks! I don't even have to collect taxes now.

Alright, that was 4-1. So I'm up to 20-4.

Geez you guys overrate yourselves.

One attack? Come on, dude, you're making me feel like you don't like me or something.

YES I AM SAYING THAT. God can't you read what I posted. Dogbreath was clearly threatening us in an attempt to get us to merge into them under threat of war.

It appears they are trying to claim otherwise. I am sure they will have the dignity to admit that they were the aggressors as demonstrated by your most excellent reading.

Ok then. Kudos to Unavailable Contact, I cannot BELIEVE that guy isn't in anarchy yet. He's pretty beaten up. Also to Deadpool, who won one he shouldn't have, get your soldiers beer old man. Two of my wars are in anarchy, and I STILL can't believe Unavailiable Contact isn't in anarchy. You guys paid for me to rebuy all my tanks - twice, now. I've got more money than I started with even after taxes and rebuying military over and over again.

So 20-4 on grounds. I can see why some might want to make that sound unimportant, since y'all aren't doing very well at it. Nice work with the bombers though, that's what's killing me right now. I do love me some war, good times indeed :)

Ok then. Kudos to Unavailable Contact, I cannot BELIEVE that guy isn't in anarchy yet. He's pretty beaten up. Also to Deadpool, who won one he shouldn't have, get your soldiers beer old man. Two of my wars are in anarchy, and I STILL can't believe Unavailiable Contact isn't in anarchy. You guys paid for me to rebuy all my tanks - twice, now. I've got more money than I started with even after taxes and rebuying military over and over again.

So 20-4 on grounds. I can see why some might want to make that sound unimportant, since y'all aren't doing very well at it. Nice work with the bombers though, that's what's killing me right now. I do love me some war, good times indeed :)

When you win you seemed to just update your record. But that 4th loss made you type a paragraph?. Was it really needed?. Remember surrender is only a #TroublePOW AA away!.

When you win you seemed to just update your record. But that 4th loss made you type a paragraph?. Was it really needed?. Remember surrender is only a #TroublePOW AA away!.

I don't even. What?

I'm here for the fun and the fights. Unlike people who are just to here to cause trouble, I can respect people who do well. You guys are pretty pathetic, y'know? I don't care if you done this before or not. You have no idea what TE is all about.

I don't even. What?

I'm here for the fun and the fights. Unlike people who are just to here to cause trouble, I can respect people who do well. You guys are pretty pathetic, y'know? I don't care if you done this before or not. You have no idea what TE is all about.

Wait...somehow your definition of us being pathetic is 2 of our guys in anarchy (one of which was there yesterday) and 7 of yours?

This has me a bit confused