Pro Causa Sanctus Libertas!

Gabryal

3rdBattalionBattleFlag.jpg

For the Sacred Cause of Liberty

Over the last 24 hours elements of the The Phoenix Federation's Armed Forces, 3rd battalion, have engaged in war with Priapism. Our dear friends in GDA were wrongfully attacked and the entire 3rd Battalion has been assigned the honor of defending our long standing allies, within in the next 12 hours the entire Battalion will be committed to the defense of GDA. The remaining three quarters of the TPF's military machine has been raised to high alert as well.

To this cause we will not relent, give no mercy, no sanction, no pity for the enemy of our friends. The Sacred Cause of Liberty is the battle song of the 3rd Battalion, and today we fight for the Liberty of the Global Democratic Alliance. To our friends, let it be known that Phoenix Federation soldiers will soon be by your side fighting and defeating the enemy, to our enemies, The Phoenix Hungers.. and here we come, make your peace with whatever Gods you worship.

On a less dramatic and more personal note: Sippyjuice, I dedicate my attack tonight to you. A long time friend and easily one of the best listeners I know.

this is an outrage. or some crap. BG pretend to be outraged you make better long winded posts than i do.

lol, I'm just honored one of your top came to visit me...Wait no, this is an outrage, I can't believe you did this to me! :P

K I'm done pretending, where's my Grammy :)

No worries CP, I see 3 or 4 nations not in the 3RD Battalion 3/1 squad that just couldn't hold back...Guess you guys Wub me :wub:

BG.

this is an outrage. or some crap. BG pretend to be outraged you make better long winded posts than i do.

Unless I am distracted by shiny things all day long tomorrow ([ooc]entirely possible if the g/f puts on her Princess Leia costume[/ooc]), I'm going to nuke you. Then the next day too. And the day after that, and probably the day after that. You're quite welcome for the opportunity to spend the rest of the session in perpetual nuclear anarchy. Think of the money you'll save on bills, no need to even thank me.

Actually, we'll both be in nuclear anarchy lol

We can refuse to let Admin destroy either of our nations!

...if we do 'em first :)

Good times in TE.

Welcome to war, my newest battlefield friend.

Gabryal also hit the top three (rather strong) Priapism nations tonight and beat the snot out of all three. Badly. Perhaps they started out this war with larger NS's than he did; they might not finish that way. Some of you might not like his posts. Y'all still better respect him on the battlefield.

Edit: Oh yeah, nice flag LOL

Edited by ClashPoint

Gabryal also hit the top three (rather strong) Priapism nations tonight and beat the snot out of all three. Badly. Perhaps they started out this war with larger NS's than he did; they might not finish that way. Some of you might not like his posts. Y'all still better respect him on the battlefield.

Edit: Oh yeah, nice flag LOL

everyone he is attacking has 5 or 6 current wars going on. everyone you are attacking has 5 or 6 minus shiva who has never been in war in TE or SE and she doesnt know the features. i really dont know what there is to fear about you guys. its a numbers game you have it. if you couldnt win this you should probably stop playing.

everyone he is attacking has 5 or 6 current wars going on. everyone you are attacking has 5 or 6 minus shiva who has never been in war in TE or SE and she doesnt know the features. i really dont know what there is to fear about you guys. its a numbers game you have it. if you couldnt win this you should probably stop playing.

Reeks doesn't it? Ironic.

I'm sure GDA felt the same about you when you hit them.

Edited by ClashPoint

Hope they have good tech shops for you TPF, you guys always make things odder(in a more interesting way :D) and this isn't any different. Now I must get my pencil and paper and record how fast the anarchies are ;)

Edit: talla's wonderfully horrible spelling.

Edited by tallah

Napalm should totally be the newest CN weapon.

It could be an option for bombing, killing troops rather than infra.

Someone go suggest that!

I've always said Artillary should replace cruise wastes troops and infra but is in turn beat down in battle if you have tanks