100 Happiness!!!!

john_268

on the topic of bills: i do the improvment swappin method, with labor camps and before with 6.1k infra i was paying 2.9million in bills while bringing in over 8 million per day. so in my eyes, that is pretty damn good.

and the only modifier that i have is the +5 for anniversary. i have no events and have not in a long time. i do have my trades set up just for happiness. just somehting that i have been trying for. Without the bonus today, i still sit at 97.6. and have only one more happiness bonus wonder left (research lab). so i should be able to get my nation to sit over 100 all the time!!!!

on the topic of bills: i do the improvment swappin method, with labor camps and before with 6.1k infra i was paying 2.9million in bills while bringing in over 8 million per day. so in my eyes, that is pretty damn good.

and the only modifier that i have is the +5 for anniversary. i have no events and have not in a long time. i do have my trades set up just for happiness. just somehting that i have been trying for. Without the bonus today, i still sit at 97.6. and have only one more happiness bonus wonder left (research lab). so i should be able to get my nation to sit over 100 all the time!!!!

in short, you make 5million netto a day...

there are nations who are at 5k infra who make 5mil a day..

So that's not "pretty damn good" now, isn't it :blush:

this trade setup is great for collecting tax (wonder saveup, warchest saveup) but worse then the 3BG or 5BG for growing. He may made 50% more tax then other nations, but also pays 60% more for his infra...

We have run simulations for almost every effective combo. The only guys who should need such a Trade Setup are bankers who decided to stop growing. For all others its quite ineffective. They would grow a lot stronger by just using 3BG or 5BG.

(also he has almost "only" happyness wonders. I do not have this much happyness, because i have Social Security System, DRA, Research Center, Stock Market) which all increase income a lot, but adding no happyness), so the 100happyness look "bigger" then they are ^^

That is awesome man.

But if i were you i would switch to this trade set up.

cattle

coal

fish

furs

gems

gold

pigs

silver

spice

sugar

wheat

wine

It provides $10 citizen income and +16 happiness

while your current set is at $7 cit. inc. and +15 happiness

Also to counter the argument for the 3BG or 5BG...when you are this large you probably shouldnt be buying infra daily. You can buy it in growth cycles corresponding to switching out your camps. Whenever i need infra for instance i did the 4k jump 2 weeks ago, i spam trades until i get the 4 core construction trades in 2 slots...doesnt matter what color bc you arent going to collect. Then you build a massive amount. I went from 3999 straight to 4999. And i never had to collect with those infra reducing trades on hand. So really it doesnt hamper growth at all, you just time it differently.

Right now i collect 7,050,000 and take out bills of 2,300,000. It is great, especially since my main goal is aiding my alliance right now and i can save for any wonder with only 5-6 days of back collection.

Im assuming that maybe you have lumber in your set for the bill reduction, but i would think the extra income might cover that, though im over 5k yet so i dont know that beast. lol.