NEAT and Tidy Anarchists?

Let's see, should we ignore the years of relationships built on the Pink and Orange spheres in order to move to a not-so-intrinsically-great sphere? Somehow, I think not.

Yes, I'm aware, years of tradition, etc.

You've got to admit though, it would make for some interesting situations. Anyway, it's just a thought, nothing I'd expect any of you to actually go through with.

Yes, I'm aware, years of tradition, etc.

You've got to admit though, it would make for some interesting situations. Anyway, it's just a thought, nothing I'd expect any of you to actually go through with.

What, being sub-consciously associated with a particular color would create 'interesting' situations? And what's with being so vague? You're just being silly. I like you. Maybe because I'm positively blazed right now with the warm relations the LSF has been having with 'non-commie' democracies, and your weird vague tangent here is just so damned amusing. Hell, we're MDP'd to NATO of all people. Nobody saw that coming.

I'm hungry.

• 2 weeks later...