A Joint Directorate Announcement

UEDx1.pngSma.png

I am proud to be able to announce this new treaty with a fledgling red alliance who share a great taste in names with the UBD. Their great choice of name is just a reflection of the great choices they have made in their time on planet bob. Myself and the rest of UBDgov think the signing of this document is another one which will lead to many more bring prosperity and security to both of the Directorates.

Ordinance of the Directorate

In a bid to assimilate Planet Bob into one big Directorate the UBD and UED pledge their support for each other in this ongoing effort. Therefore:

Peace

Both alliances agree not to war, spy or act in an aggressive manner toward each other whilst this document is valid.

Intelligence

What little scraps of this either signatory can gather from their respective memberships should be shared at a government level, and must be shared if it concerns the security of either signatory.

Aid

The distribution of aid between signatories is strongly encouraged, especially if either is involved in an event which is detrimental to their growth on a grand scale. This treaty also forbids the spread of venereal diseases between alliances.

Review

This treaty will be reviewed 2 months to the date of this post. Both signatories must agree to upgrade to ODP, maintain this level of treaty or cancel the agreement.

Termination

If either signatory wishes to end the agreement they must tell the other signatory 72 hours before doing so and give a valid reason why. After the 72 hours expire an announcement must be made on a public forum.

Signed for UBD:

mdnss69

Russell07

Slybomber

propersizeubd.jpg

Signed for UED

Roofus, The People's Premier

King Death II, The Peoples Representative

James III, Minister of Defense

Andorra 3, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Saradin, Minister of Internal Affairs

Limehead020, Minister of Propaganda

tl;dr: o.O thats a cool name, sign here please.

Whats that supposed to mean? ....

Anyways whoo! This announcement is :awesome: I look foward to working with you guys much more.

You aren't a saint yourself, how many sanctioned alliances were you expelled from? 4 or 5, I don't remember?

I don't want to make this thread about that and I will restrain myself from replying here any further.