Not Another Micro-Alliance DoE, DoE

Don't Ask, Don't tell

AR 2.0 respects the privacy of it's members. It also asks that all members treat each other with this respect in mind. To keep this a rule, we have a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy in place. We ask that everyone keep their anonymity in tact by keeping personal information and views/opinions to themselves. While we role play a Constitutional Republic, and we reserve the right to refuse anyone admission for any reason, if you freely express your political leanings to be other than Constitutional Republic, or furthermore, reveal too much personal information about yourself such as race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc., you may find yourself expelled without trial or explanation.

Huh. Good luck with that. Almost a bigger eyesore than the glaring yellow text.

Libertad o Muerte!

I have to ask ... What does "Don't ask, don't tell" have to do with role playing as a constitutional republic? a constitutional republic is a democracy, where everyone can speak freely, and enjoy inalienable rights that are not limited to what you can and cannot say. That clause itself seems like it would drive away people, because folks like to talk about various political and such things in back channels. Furthermore, a Constitutional Republic, even in role-play, would not promote the infringement of free speech.

Hooray us! We are official, now back to our regularly scheduled program.

The snake is from the Gadsden flag, Don't Tread on Me. Personally I take it as a warning, just like a snake, if you don't bother me I will never bother you. And that is how I live, live and let live.

I have to ask ... What does "Don't ask, don't tell" have to do with role playing as a constitutional republic? a constitutional republic is a democracy, where everyone can speak freely, and enjoy inalienable rights that are not limited to what you can and cannot say. That clause itself seems like it would drive away people, because folks like to talk about various political and such things in back channels. Furthermore, a Constitutional Republic, even in role-play, would not promote the infringement of free speech.

They aren't really concerned about growing to become a super-alliance like most people who come.

They're more interested in creating a close group of friends with those friends that helped to start this.

I think it's pretty cool that they could care less how big they get as long as they are a tight knit group that runs things well and they have fun.

They aren't really concerned about growing to become a super-alliance like most people who come.

They're more interested in creating a close group of friends with those friends that helped to start this.

I think it's pretty cool that they could care less how big they get as long as they are a tight knit group that runs things well and they have fun.

Thank you lonewolfe.

If the DADT policy keeps some away it's not a big concern for us. Most who join us will be past associates who know us well anyway. At this size and experience level, we have no worries or concerns about any one of us and each one could be a voice of our alliance. If any one of us says something, you can be pretty sure the rest of us agree. Our hope is that we can hang on to that feeling always, no matter our numbers. And the DADT policy will help us check the hotheads at the door. ;)