Novus Universitas - The New World

@Pres Chris, not changed improved, still same flag just has more attitude :lol1:

So TGE and a bunch of alliances I didn't even know existed are forming a bloc together. Interesting. I hope you succeed.

So a guy from an alliance an alliance i didn't even know existed replied to this topic, Interesting. Thanks for that mate B)

btw i wasn't trying to be a 'ya know' was my proper response to that.

Edited by Emperor Nicholas II

So TGE and a bunch of alliances I didn't even know existed are forming a bloc together. Interesting. I hope you succeed.

Probably because some of the alliances were just created recently 2 today, within the past 5 days, and another 2 weeks ago.

United States of America - 1 nation - September 29

Scandinavian Empire - 1 nation - October 2

Confederate States of America - 2 nations - September 21

The Samoan Islands - 1 nation - October 2

Gavin Jones' The British Empire - Why is he still on the TGE AA?

Still, good luck to the these new alliances although it looks orchestrated to appear to be a large BLOC.

Edited by Fernando12

LOL its more giving a leg up to these guys to have somewhere safe, us big guys well TCoC TRE and TGE we make up the main bulk of members in this but we will help these guys make something of themselves, and start a new trend

Exactly. The idea is not to look big and opposing with our micro alliances, it is just enjoying the game for what it is and start playing it in a whole different manner compared to the rest of CN. This is a RPing game and we are entitled to it, so why not enjoy it? :)

Cheers!

Fritz

Exactly. The idea is not to look big and opposing with our micro alliances, it is just enjoying the game for what it is and start playing it in a whole different manner compared to the rest of CN. This is a RPing game and we are entitled to it, so why not enjoy it? :)

Cheers!

Fritz

I agree that the game should be enjoyable, but sending Gavin Jones who is or was in TGE to sit off on his own on The British Empire AA? Yes, I did read he will probably have protection thru this treaty.

And the others are the same thing. Who are these fellas that would volunteer or go along with sitting on an AA alone?

I agree that the game should be enjoyable, but sending Gavin Jones who is or was in TGE to sit off on his own on The British Empire AA? Yes, I did read he will probably have protection thru this treaty.

And the others are the same thing. Who are these fellas that would volunteer or go along with sitting on an AA alone?

Gavin was in the British Empire before, he decided to end it, but now with the bloc he wanted to revive it, and by all means I was happy to hear it. Some of these people came to me wanting to do it, (look at sig) or people I found already and said "why not" and asked them if they would be interested in joining it. I wish them the best, and I will ensure that the economic treaty will help them. The Confederation of Canada and the Russian Empire are two examples, both started well on their own, leader wise, and they are with each day getting there.

Fritz