Looking to join alliance

I want to join an alliance. This is what I'm looking for:

- A blue or non-color alliance

- An alliance with an emphasis on military

- An alliance where I have a voice, and can move up the ranks with devotion

- An alliance that plays a large role in global politics

- An alliance with a nifty forum

Alliance leaders/members: convince me.

well, Coalition of Royal Allied Powers is a Maroon alliance, but anyone is welcome to join. You will have a voice in our alliance, and if you are active on our forums, you should be able to move up the ranks quickly. We are well organized militarily and we have a cool forum.

Link to forums

Yesss...I am the first to post here!!

Have a look at The Foreign Division.

We are relatively small (64 members) but have leaders with a lot of experience in other alliances. Both the organisation and the forum are extremely well organised and run.

We are mainly a blue team alliance but will accept other colours. We are a peaceful alliance but have a well organised military wing in case it is needed and have a rogue squadron to deal with nations we feel need 'dealing with'.

Despite our size we have treaties with major alliances and are part of the CDT (Common Defense Treaty) bloc. We also seem to have good relations with various alliances so can keep in touch with global politics and although we lack punch in that area it is always on the agenda.

Oh, and there are always positions to get involved in the running of the alliance and we are a fully democratic alliance (Senatorial elections happening now!)

Join The Alliance of Paladin Soldiers, we are a growing alliance thats a member of the Hanseatic League, thus we are involved in the upper ranks as we fight side on side with our other brothers from the HL like Norden Verein.

We will soon be holding elections for various positions, including head of the military where we need candidates for.

We have one of the most active and fun CN forum there is.

Even some of the diplomats post here more often then on their own forums!

So if you are dedicated and active on our forums, you will get all the chance to grow in the alliance.

ProdigyNL

http://z11.invisionfree.com/TAPS

Greenland Republic is a blue alliance

We have more nuclear weapons than members (though we prefer solving things in a peaceful way), we sometimes organize war games on rogues randomly attacking other nations, and we have fantastic up-to-date military guides

Some of very dedicated new members who have been in GR for only a few weeks have already made it into race for Minsters. We have Ministries of Interior, Foreign Affairs and Defence. Our ruler is Archon and all laws are passed by the Triumvirs, to whom you can freely make suggestions about improving the alliance

We were a part of GWIV on the side of our allies at New Polar Order, and have good relations with some other alliances, like Order of the Black Rose and NOAH and Christian Coalition of Countries.

http://greenland.cn-source.net/index.php?& It's up to you to judge that :)

I hope you will consider joining GR.

stefanmg,

Triumvir of the Republic

Mostly maroon, but accept all.

Fought in GW4, and have a lot of military experience.

If you are active, you can be elected for the council position, which the next election will happen at the end of November.

I am in about 40 irc channels at a time, getting to know other alliances, and thus, CORE is allied to, NoV, NpO, TTK, MDC, RnR, GOD, GDA, IRON, and RIA

Meh, its not the best, but tis functional, this one will be used until like december, when i can finally buy a IPB license. www.cncore.org/phpbb

stats are here

http://cybernations.net/stats_alliance_sta...p?Alliance=CORE

Feel free to pm me or something

Also, my name is pikajew, that should be a reason to join right there.

Edited by Pikajew

Why dont you join white fang, a developing alliance and we would love to have you. We accept all colours and we are a growing military alliance. We have elections every 90days when each member can run for government, and you can be promoted to squad leader, comanding officer, or Minister of war. Our forums great are located at: http://forums.white-fang.com/

Edited by stan2

We are supposed to be Aqua but in reality are multicolor

Ha! We live and breathe war! although we are small we have participated in numberous wars particularly GW3 (we were only three members then) and lately GW4 where we (along with our allies) defeated GOONS, BAPS, EoTRS, RnR and LSF

We are only 21 members, adn we are a meritocracy. Show us your kills! bring us anarchies and yee shall be rewarded!

We are part of the Hanseatic League a large bloc that recently defeated GOONs. We provide representatives to the bloc. Ltes be fair.. how much of an influence can a 21 member alliance have? and yet our voice is heard and our input is considered

Our forums stink adn are full of cowwebs. Helps us make it better.

Consider the Protectorate of Curland.

Are you the Hunter or are you the prey?

King Vitauts the Great, leader

Protectorate of Curland

Right now, I'm at school, and can't actually check out in game stats (since I'd have to sign into cybernations), but from the posts and forums, Greenland Republic and Scotland Forever are enticing. Dark Templar was enticing, but the small size turned me off - having led an alliance for about 6 months now I know that size DOES matter. I know Greenland Republic and Scotland Forever have the global political voice I'm looking for.

I'll probably make a decision tomorrow, based on what sort of nations I see ingame and more in-depth investigation tonight. Feel free to further convince me.

Edited by Flamingmonkey923

Everyone trying to steal our sekrits. I guess that global political. The Order of Light had a lot of treaties before, but we had to cancel all of surrender terms. It will be over in a few weeks. We have 500+ member and almost 2mil strength. You don't need change colors unless you are a new nation.

http://www.theorderoflight.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

Edited by Carnage

I want to join an alliance. This is what I'm looking for:

- A blue or non-color allianceRIA is mosly maroon but we allow members from all colours to join.

- An alliance with an emphasis on militaryWe have a military system and we have fought in the last 2 Great wars and believe that members should be taught to fight well.

- An alliance where I have a voice, and can move up the ranks with devotionRIA is a democratic alliance so if you join and impress people then they will vote for you. Everyone has a voice in RIA no matter how new they are.

- An alliance that plays a large role in global politicsRIA is the 20th strongest alliance and has fought in the last 2 major wars. We are also part of The Superfriends bloc which has about 7 million Ns combined.

- An alliance with a nifty forumWe have a skin selector where the person can choose from one of about 8 differant forums skins.

Alliance leaders/members: convince me. I hope I did :)

If you're interested check us out here. http://boards.rialliance.net/