Operation Chernorussia

Imperator Azenquor

General Kharkov's response was: "We are responding to hostilities begun by the Buryatian's who were supposed to engage Big brother in talks in Novoya Sobor. We wish to keep casualties as low as possible, so please disarm yourselves and the leave the base. We will allow you all to leave unharmed if you do as we say. Missiles are pointed at this base and if we deem your response unsatisfactory they will be fired. Please do nothing stupid, we wish to avoid war."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<\Classified\Communique\Buryatia>

Our aircraft are most likely already in the process of landing. As such, our C-130s continue to ferry over troops and supplies as defensive forces. We await the signal to begin the air-campaign.

Our condolences are with you, on the recent death of your Minister of Foreign Affairs. We would like to know if we could send a check, flowers, and a medal of valor, to her family, compliments of Furon.

President Rokossovska would feel her stomach churn faintly.. feel a little dizzy.. then before her stood a man in a long hooded robe with gloved hands and emerald green serpentine eyes. He stated solemnly, "The Empire would not stand before you killing those that have killed your own in an act of hate when you were trying for peace. Destroy Chernorussia.. they're a destabilizing influence in Asia.. remove them from the continent." The voice was so familiar.. and the man vanished as her health seemed to return to her.

Sakuya's head drooped rather low, one would expect her to cry. Of course, these demons would cry blood shortly. As she stood there, she began to laugh almost maniacally. These men had backed her into a corner, almost like the assassination attempt not long ago. She would make sure they paid, in the appropriate blood toll. She was generally calm, reserved, nice, and gentle. But when someone threatened her, she didn't care. Her sadistic side would kick in, her anger driving like no other fuel known to man. She still held her double katanas on her back. Both were obsidian, with red lining. They would ooze with another red substance, as she was trained rather fluently in the arts. During childhood, she has learned much from an old dojo master back in Japan. She wasn't impossibly fast, but she still had the speed of a rather trained bushido.

She nodded, after her laughter subsided, the 4 Imperial Guards the Buryatians had allowed her, opened fire. She reached for both her katanas, and sliced through two of Big Brother's soldiers, and watched two other fall to the ground, wounded or dead, that was unknown. She decided to give this "Big Brother" one little warning before what she was about to do.

"Messing with me, in this kind of situation? Do you not know why back in my homeland, the Fists of Harmony know me as the Angel of Death?"

She smirked, this worthless scum was going to hit the pavement, with his throat slit.

OOC: Since she's technically a leader, she cannot be killed without my permission, just throwing that out there for Nagato.

Also, this is canonly after any events related to Coronation, and so forth. Meaning as of this current "time" the Fists have been dealt with.

General Kharkov's response was: "We are responding to hostilities begun by the Buryatian's who were supposed to engage Big brother in talks in Novoya Sobor. We wish to keep casualties as low as possible, so please disarm yourselves and the leave the base. We will allow you all to leave unharmed if you do as we say. Missiles are pointed at this base and if we deem your response unsatisfactory they will be fired. Please do nothing stupid, we wish to avoid war."

A loud megaphone replied:

"We, like most of the world, are aware of the video evidence showing your troops assassinating Buryatia's Foreign Minister. The act of aggression was committed by you. The base is sovereign Buryatian territory, therefore you are in no position to demand anything from us. Should one missile be fired at this base, we will respond, as will the government"

***Response to Furon***

Your condolences shall be relayed directly to Dr. Onatopp's family.

Forces at the base are asked to be combat ready immediately.

===Presidential Palace, Buryatia===

President Rokossovska could only stare in shock at the man in front of her. Was she imagining things? How could this be? As the figure disappeared as quickly as it appeared President Rokossovska remained in shock.

She fell to her knees and remained speechless for nearly half an hour until an Aide arrived.

"Madam President, are you alright?"-Aide

"I....I....have you ever had an experience that you just can't explain?"-President

"All the time ma'am"-Aide

"Oh..."-President

Sensing the tension, the aide quickly poured a cup of mint tea and helped the President to the couch.

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

OOC: oh? <_< ditto about mine then. and all leaders were searched, so i doubt we missed two katanas...

IC: Big Brother only smiled wider. "Well, if it isn't the sadistic murderer masquerading as a leader, eh?" Soldiers poured in from all sides. "I doubt it will remain so for long." The soldiers fired on her guards, killing them

General Kharkov responded again. "Her soldiers fired upon ours and thus triggered the hostilities. Once again, we do not wish for any more unnecessary bloodshed. Please, do as we have said."

OOC: oh? <_< ditto about mine then. and all leaders were searched, so i doubt we missed two katanas...

IC: Big Brother only smiled wider. "Well, if it isn't the sadistic murderer masquerading as a leader, eh?" Soldiers poured in from all sides. "I doubt it will remain so for long." The soldiers fired on her guards, killing them

General Kharkov responded again. "Her soldiers fired upon ours and thus triggered the hostilities. Once again, we do not wish for any more unnecessary bloodshed. Please, do as we have said."

OOC: This is a Buryatian military base, not your own soil, get over it. Also, you can't suddenly bring in massive amounts of soldiers surrounding my Vice-Empress from all sides. I personally wish to call for GM decision over recent actions in this thread.

OOC: This is a Buryatian military base, not your own soil, get over it. Also, you can't suddenly bring in massive amounts of soldiers surrounding my Vice-Empress from all sides. I personally wish to call for GM decision over recent actions in this thread.

OOC: actually the meeting was held in Chernorussia...which means you are in chernorussia. And there aren't massive amounts, i was referring to about ten or 12.

OOC: actually the meeting was held in Chernorussia...which means you are in chernorussia. And there aren't massive amounts, i was referring to about ten or 12.

OOC: Wrong, if you read the location of the meeting clearly, it is in Buryatian sovereign territory, it's their military base, not your territory.

Plus, holding my Vice-Empress hostage will most likely result in my Empire, Buryatia, and the entire AUP steamrolling you.

OOC: Wrong, if you read the location of the meeting clearly, it is in Buryatian sovereign territory, it's their military base, not your territory.

Plus, holding my Vice-Empress hostage will most likely result in my Empire, Buryatia, and the entire AUP steamrolling you.

OOC: this is actually a different meeting (if you go back to i think page 3 you'll see that we moved the meetingt to chernorussia)

besides, since you're holding my Foreign Affairs Minister hostage for no proven reason, it only goes to reason we can hold your vice empress hostage for ordering her soldiers to attack mine.

OOC: We've got just reasoning to hold your officials. Get over it. You assassinated Buryatia's minister, your going to get some burnback.

IC: Sakuya stared blankly at the ground, before running. Buryatia's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Onatopp, was dead. This was war.

Sakuya dashed along the ground, and tried to avoid as many bullets as she could. She managed to eventually get away from the soldiers and take refuge in a forest. God damnit, she thought. She knew this was going to be a long, and annoying encounter. She managed to pull out her cell phone, but recieved no signal. Surely, the Empire had been notified of the situation, as it occurred. She wouldn't let these scum get away with it.

She was almost shot once or twice, but she was glad to get away. Just then, she finally got a little signal, enough to get a text from Haruhi.

The text read, "If they almost hurt you, or tried anything stupid, consider this a declaration of war."

And so, the currently active 150,000 troops of the Empire began to mobilize.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

OOC: We've got just reasoning to hold your officials. Get over it. You assassinated Buryatia's minister, your going to get some burnback.

IC: Sakuya dashed along the ground, and tried to avoid as many bullets as she could. She managed to eventually get away from the soldiers and take refuge in a forest. God damnit, she thought. She knew this was going to be a long, and annoying encounter. She managed to pull out her cell phone, but recieved no signal. Surely, the Empire had been notified of the situation, as it occurred. She wouldn't let these !@#$%^&* get away with it.

She was almost shot once or twice, but she was glad to get away. Just then, she finally got a little signal, enough to get a text from Haruhi.

The text read, "If they almost hurt you, or tried anything stupid, consider this a declaration of war."

And so, the currently active 150,000 troops of the Empire began to mobilize.

"Eh." Big Brother suddenly sat down. "Let her go. And send this message to Kharkov too..."

Kharkov was halfway through yelling that it was his last warning when he pulled something out of his pocket. He yelled something out, and then, all at once, the troops began moving away as fast as they could.

Sakuya was glad, everything was going as planned. A light speedboat would be arriving at the coast, as per her cousin's request.

Time to arrive, 40 minutes. She could see the soldiers moving away, and knew what that probably meant.

She had to dash as fast as possible, and ran for her life. She knew she could get away, as long as she ran and didn't look back.

It took her a few minutes to get out of the range of missiles, hurdling over broken branches, and even some other obstacles.

Now, she just had to make it to shore, and wait for the boat to arrive.

Sakuya was glad to have a tracker on her belt, and was also glad she didn't completely wear her formal attire. Of course, their were backups at home, but that wasn't the point of her current train of thought. Once she was out of the woods, she managed to get a signal again, and called Kyon, who was manning the boat at the coast. She was apparently 4 miles off the coast, currently, and Kyon had managed to bring 4 soldiers with him. As for the rest, the transport planes were being loaded, 60,000 were on their way now.

She followed Kyon's directions to the letter, and eventually arrived, protected by the fire of her soldiers, if anyone attacked.

As the boat sped off, she was glad to be alive, these idiots would pay in time. Having the Buryatians probably out at sea nearby, helped.

Sakuya was glad to have a tracker on her belt, and was also glad she didn't completely wear her formal attire. Of course, their were backups at home, but that wasn't the point of her current train of thought. Once she was out of the woods, she managed to get a signal again, and called Kyon, who was manning the boat at the coast. She was apparently 4 miles off the coast, currently, and Kyon had managed to bring 4 soldiers with him. As for the rest, the transport planes were being loaded, 60,000 were on their way now.

She followed Kyon's directions to the letter, and eventually arrived, protected by the fire of her soldiers, if anyone attacked.

As the boat sped off, she was glad to be alive, these idiots would pay in time. Having the Buryatians probably out at sea nearby, helped.

"Sir, there's a signal coming up on the radar...a speedboat." Kharkov said.

"Where is the girl?"

"Heading towards it, by the tracker we had on her during the search."

"Then do nothing. I honestly don't care what happens to her." Big Brother sighed. "But the Foreign Minister..."

"We should have just killed the girl, sir." Kharkov suggested. "It's not too late now..."

"Fools." Big Brother suddenly said. "Idiots. The damned Buryatian MoFA...if she hadn't been so damned...foolish, none of this would be happening!"

"Sir, there's a transport plane on our scanners now..."

"Contact them and tell them to state their purpose. If they are military, tell them to turn back. If they don't, shoot them down. Even if they make war against us, they will never make it so far as to the capital..."

Sakuya snickered on her way back to Haruhigrad, the transports were closing in. They were also accompanied by Zeros, and Oscars.

If the Chernorussian military fired a shot, they would fire it back. They intended to kill, or harm the Vice-Empress, regardless, it was their funeral.

At that second, 50 tanks, tons of equipment, and 60,000 Haruhiist soldiers dropped out of the planes and landed in scattered positions.

They were radioed to link up near the coast, as they were all scattered along it, at a designated location.

The pilots snickered, and didn't even bother responding to this hostile voice.

Troops on the ground began to meet up with their respective groups near the rally point, although some were still finding the location.

The planes, this war, this bloodshed, it wasn't fun for any of the Haruhiist government. But neccessary action, was needed.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

The pilots snickered, and didn't even bother responding to this hostile group.

Just then, the 50 planes accompanying yelled one common word, "BANZAI!"

They decided to just fire on the planes, and get it over with. Alongside the Zeros and Oscars were newer F-16's, and occasional F-14's.

This party had just gotten started.

OOC: the message was not sent from any planes, it was sent over radio from nearby bases. kindly edit your comment based on thjis information

***Buryatia Military Base***

The standoff continued as the Buryatian soldiers held their defensive position. 5 more C-130 aircraft are deployed from the mainland carrying additional troops with them. Two C-130s touch down at the base carrying 128 additional troops.

A cargo ship leaves port in Buryatia heading towards the military base carrying 5 BA-774 Dragon Breath MRLS systems. Additional fighters are placed on standby. The Submarine at the base arms its missiles and dives as it heads towards open sea.

Totals (At base):

9480 Soldiers

300 Naval Units

8 MiG 31s

30 T-90s

100 B52Zs

1 Putin class aircraft carrier (moved out to sea)

1 Imperial Class Submarine (moved out to sea)

North Border

Totals:

110,000 Soldiers

210 T-90s

200 BA-774s

5 MiG 35s

8 F-22s

3 S-400s

3 Bu-160 Angel Bombers (Tu-160M)

The massive military force was now in place. All they needed was a single order to unleash an onslaught.

***Classified Message to the Furon High Command***

10 Minute warning. Standing by for confirmation

***Classified***

50,000 Reserve Forces are called up and put on standby inside Buryatia

RPolice.jpg

-Reserve Forces

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

***Buryatia Military Base***

The standoff continued as the Buryatian soldiers held their defensive position. 5 more C-130 aircraft are deployed from the mainland carrying additional troops with them. Two C-130s touch down at the base carrying 128 additional troops.

A cargo ship leaves port in Buryatia heading towards the military base carrying 5 BA-774 Dragon Breath MRLS systems. Additional fighters are placed on standby. The Submarine at the base arms its missiles and dives as it heads towards open sea.

Totals (At base):

9480 Soldiers

300 Naval Units

8 MiG 31s

30 T-90s

100 B52Zs

1 Putin class aircraft carrier (moved out to sea)

1 Imperial Class Submarine (moved out to sea)

North Border

Totals:

110,000 Soldiers

210 T-90s

200 BA-774s

5 MiG 35s

8 F-22s

3 S-400s

3 Bu-160 Angel Bombers (Tu-160M)

The massive military force was now in place. All they needed was a single order to unleash an onslaught.

***Classified Message to the Furon High Command***

10 Minute warning. Standing by for confirmation

***Classified***

50,000 Reserve Forces are called up and put on standby inside Buryatia

RPolice.jpg

-Reserve Forces

OOC: I don't know if you noticed but my troops left...

***5 minutes remaining***

The final reinforcements arrived at the base, and an additional 10,000 soldiers are deployed to the border. They waited patiently for the final orders to come in from the Military Command. There was a noticeable silence among the soldiers as the time drew closer and closer.