Purple Unity Declaration of War

rudekker

Why can't they just uncap offensive slots, it was such a bother in the last war and it's such a bother now. :( Please, please, please someone hit me. :>

yes because again you are in a battle where you outnumber the enemy but you want us to hit you. Right.... How about you get into a fight where you don't outnumber the enemy and then come to the forums to beg to be hit.

I just want to make it perfectly clear what has happened in this conflict...

7) I speak with InfidelIsraeli demanding the KoL nations offer peace

8) KoL claims Goldie refused peace, when in reality he was jumped then immediately offered peace without first getting the chance to fire back.

First, the Foreign Affairs failure was not the UJA's fault, in fact it seems quite clear that AI and KoL premeditated their attack on us. One of the AI nations who attacked early (about whom AI tried to claim it "was a raid") has already said in these forums that he "jumped the gun early" with respect to AI's war on us.

We're AI...not KoL (mistype, just pointing out)

I wasn't saying it was a tech raid, i said i figured it was a tech raid (read our convo again if you must). We had been informed by KoL that you two were having trouble, so we sent messages to our nations to build war chests because we might be going to war with UJA if the conflict escalates. I guess a few took it as "We are at war with UJA" and attacked. I did not know this, I just figured since we weren't at war and did not have a final decision on whether we would war with UJA it must have been a tech raid. Although the "For the Honor of AI" war reason did seem odd the other one was "I want money".

To clear stuff up. never, and i repeat NEVER was UJA in an advantageous position. They have been outnumbered the entire time (until PU joined). And for their determination to stay in this I respect them.

Also, lets make this clear. PU didn't declare on AI or BLACK. To start thinking we're in trouble would be false. They're just picking off the easy target of KoL. Which is fine...it's war, there are no rules

I wasn't saying it was a tech raid, i said i figured it was a tech raid (read our convo again if you must). We had been informed by KoL that you two were having trouble, so we sent messages to our nations to build war chests because we might be going to war with UJA if the conflict escalates. I guess a few took it as "We are at war with UJA" and attacked. I did not know this, I just figured since we weren't at war and did not have a final decision on whether we would war with UJA it must have been a tech raid. Although the "For the Honor of AI" war reason did seem odd the other one was "I want money".

To clear stuff up. never, and i repeat NEVER was UJA in an advantageous position. They have been outnumbered the entire time (until PU joined). And for their determination to stay in this I respect them.

Also, lets make this clear. PU didn't declare on AI or BLACK. To start thinking we're in trouble would be false. They're just picking off the easy target of KoL. Which is fine...it's war, there are no rules

The main orders that I gave to PU nations was to attack KoL nations attacking UJA. They "Could" attack other KoL nations but I think that most attacks are against nations attacking UJA.

Edited by President Gunn

I wasn't saying it was a tech raid, i said i figured it was a tech raid (read our convo again if you must).

Oh I love this gem! I actually find it funny because I've done such things before. :P Giving "Mostly Likely" type answers to give your enemy a false sense of security and yourself an out in these kinds of circumstances. Words are tricky little buggers when you use them right huh?

We had been informed by KoL that you two were having trouble, so we sent messages to our nations to build war chests because we might be going to war with UJA if the conflict escalates. I guess a few took it as "We are at war with UJA" and attacked. I did not know this, I just figured since we weren't at war and did not have a final decision on whether we would war with UJA it must have been a tech raid.

I'm going to raise the BS flag on this one. I know this is TE, but who in their right mind breaks OPSEC and tells their whole alliance who they "might" be attacking?

The main orders that I gave to PU nations was to attack KoL nations attacking UJA. They "Could" attack other KoL nations but I think that most attacks are against nations attacking UJA.

lol duh. Who declares war in defense and tells everyone to attack the inactives that aren't hurting anyone? :P

Your own guy admitted 'to jumping the gun'

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1833939

lol. At least he's admitting it and standing his ground like goldie.

Edit: Grammar again darn it.

Edited by SonOfHoward

Oh I love this gem! I actually find it funny because I've done such things before. :P Giving "Mostly Likely" type answers to give your enemy a false sense of security and yourself an out in these kinds of circumstances. Words are tricky little buggers when you use them right huh?

lol, i told him i didn't know right there...and I repeated it throughout roo's and my convo. And I explained why I didn't know.

I'm going to raise the BS flag on this one. I know this is TE, but who in their right mind breaks OPSEC and tells their whole alliance who they "might" be attacking?

I guess we do don't we? ;) Sorry our leadership style isn't to your liking.

Your own guy admitted 'to jumping the gun'

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1833939

lol. At least he's admitting it and standing his ground like goldie.

Edit: Grammar again darn it.

And I have explained how there was no gun to jump. But in any case, i'm done arguing this point. It really doesn't matter, and no one will change their mind. So i'll drop it. Think what you want

And I have explained how there was no gun to jump. But in any case, i'm done arguing this point. It really doesn't matter, and no one will change their mind. So i'll drop it. Think what you want

You didn't explain anything. You attempted a poor cover-up and in the process made an issue out of a non-issue.

It's probably better that you walk away at this point.

Edited by SonOfHoward

yes because again you are in a battle where you outnumber the enemy but you want us to hit you. Right.... How about you get into a fight where you don't outnumber the enemy and then come to the forums to beg to be hit.

Doch, I'm not in any sort of leadership position, I'm just in it for a little war. Other people are pointing me around right now, if we went to war against a 150 man alliance I'd be happier than a pickle in a jar of brine, honest. :P

Anyway, to my knowledge there's no official start of war between us and Black or AI, why don't you DoW us? I'd welcome a little something to do. I mean, we're probably going to do it eventually, but I don't have aclue when save me a bit of trouble, would ya? :P

Anyway, to my knowledge there's no official start of war between us and Black or AI, why don't you DoW us? I'd welcome a little something to do. I mean, we're probably going to do it eventually, but I don't have aclue when save me a bit of trouble, would ya? :P

we'll keep that in mind ;)