From Dusk until Dawn

Good Luck with FA, you are gonna need some serious help there.

As elborrador said, you've got your own problems. We knew we would have ours, due to the past, but we move forward anyway with our heads held high, and we are going to show the world we are made of different mettle, even if the world doesn't want to give us the chance. Thing is though, most have been receptive to the idea thus far, so I don't see a problem on our end. ;)

same can be said about your alliance bud ;)

i for one, welcome our new browncoat overlords.

I for one welcome our new drunken overlords. ;)

As elborrador said, you've got your own problems. We knew we would have ours, due to the past, but we move forward anyway with our heads held high, and we are going to show the world we are made of different mettle, even if the world doesn't want to give us the chance. Thing is though, most have been receptive to the idea thus far, so I don't see a problem on our end. ;)

I for one welcome our new drunken overlords. ;)

Oh, I don't worry about the past. I'm talking about who is running it. And, since we still are under surrender terms for a bit we really can't do much. At least we back our allies ;)

Oh, I don't worry about the past. I'm talking about who is running it. And, since we still are under surrender terms for a bit we really can't do much. At least we back our allies ;)

You just said you weren't talking about the past, then you go and bring it up. I have never personally backed down on my allies, and neither has any of my crew. Nintenderek included. He kept trying to "foil" the plot of the BubbleGum Crisis, and, in fact, if it weren't for him, Schattenmann's "war" would've been successful.

Before you tell me that I don't back up my allies, look at my personal record, not the record of people who aren't even involved, thank you.

I'll give you a hint, it includes fighting with NAAC even after "disbandment" because some of my allies in there were still at war, advocating HPS' entry into the "wrong side" of a curbstomp for the allies we had on that other side, being pissed off at Schattenmann and BC1's whole ordeal for well over a year, and never breaking a promise to a friend to help out their alliance for as long as I could, when I was physically able to. Just to name a few times.

Before you talk to me about honor, Desperado, realize that you're talking to the person who has been put on PZI lists, ZI lists, etc, etc, for battles he had nothing to do with other than backing up a friend.

I realize that your alliance has stood up for friends, and I like that, and applauded it several times, both in public, and in private, but don't come in here trying to tell me that just because of that one act of yours, that you can paint me as dishonourable because of acts other people made that I had nothing to do with. No, I wasn't even in BC1 at the time that the particular "war" you are talking about happened. Nor was most of the current BC crew. Only one person was even in it at the time, and he was the reason that the "war" that was meant to get out of fighting with allies, didn't work, and that they ended up fighting against huge odds anyway. Thank you.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

You just said you weren't talking about the past, then you go and bring it up. I have never personally backed down on my allies, and neither has any of my crew. Nintenderek included. He kept trying to "foil" the plot of the BubbleGum Crisis, and, in fact, if it weren't for him, Schattenmann's "war" would've been successful.

Before you tell me that I don't back up my allies, look at my personal record, not the record of people who aren't even involved, thank you.

I'll give you a hint, it includes fighting with NAAC even after "disbandment" because some of my allies in there were still at war, advocating HPS' entry into the "wrong side" of a curbstomp for the allies we had on that other side, being pissed off at Schattenmann and BC1's whole ordeal for well over a year, and never breaking a promise to a friend to help out their alliance for as long as I could, when I was physically able to. Just to name a few times.

Before you talk to me about honor, Desperado, realize that you're talking to the person who has been put on PZI lists, ZI lists, etc, etc, for battles he had nothing to do with other than backing up a friend.

I realize that your alliance has stood up for friends, and I like that, and applauded it several times, both in public, and in private, but don't come in here trying to tell me that just because of that one act of yours, that you can paint me as dishonourable because of acts other people made that I had nothing to do with. No, I wasn't even in BC1 at the time that the particular "war" you are talking about happened. Nor was most of the current BC crew. Only one person was even in it at the time, and he was the reason that the "war" that was meant to get out of fighting with allies, didn't work, and that they ended up fighting against huge odds anyway. Thank you.

Just call it a wild guess but, I do not think he was talking about Brown Coats when he said that.

If he was, then I have no idea what he would be talking about, and I apologize for the shpeal, and I ask that he explain further what he means by "at least we back up our allies" because if it doesn't concern me or my alliance, he should probably send it to someone who's alliance it does concern.

If he was, then I have no idea what he would be talking about, and I apologize for the shpeal, and I ask that he explain further what he means by "at least we back up our allies" because if it doesn't concern me or my alliance, he should probably send it to someone who's alliance it does concern.

Well, come see me and I will explain how it concerns your alliance.